Eric Cartman Interview on NPR

The Owl

NPR has a special on South Park that was released today, and mainly features a "history of South Park", and includes an interview with Cartman himself, as well as Cartman's voice actor, and creator of SP Trey Parker.

Very funny

Eric Cartman on NPR

(click the "Listen Now" button)

As usual, another great piece from NPR.

Very educational and informative.

It's interesting what they had to say about what they see as the negative effects of parents trying too much to be friends to their children.

That is awesome! I am being constantly reminded of that by my step mother. She says I try harder to be a friend than a mother. As much as it does suck she is absolutely right! But i don't like being the bitch either sad.gif

Great listen though new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Cheezypuff @ Apr 7 2008, 11:27 PM)
I've been loving the new episodes, I think they are better than the few previous seasons.

I saw the new one last night where Garrison wants to become a man again, but his penis is too mutilated to do the procedure, so they grow new one on a mouse for him. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. laugh.gif

Trey Parker wub.gif like back in 1998 for sure! I have so much SP merch in boxes out in my storage I have no idea what to do with it. banghead.gif

South Park RULES. There isn't anything that creative out there anywhere in comedy as far as I'm concerned. This season has been great so far. The weakest episode was last night with the mouse-penis, but still was very funny.

Thanks for posting that interview.

Interviewer: Who was your biggest hero?

Cartman: Um. This may sound egotastical, but I would have to say myself

Great stuff. rofl3.gif