My Diploma

D-13

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Jan 19 2005, 05:53 PM)
Sounds like you didnt have much fun D, I'm sure you did fine on it though. If you can figure out what a gene is just by looking at its nucleotide sequence, your in good shape. They should give you an A for that alone biggrin.gif. Doesnt sound like its much better then my Bio60 exam I had last year, 1.5 hours to do 10 LONG essay questions, each question was like a one sentence question that you had to take a page or 2 to answer.

Woa sounds like hard stuff! Yea they had alot genetics on that test....you know the usual switching it to mRNA then tRNA...so that was easy. I think I did ok.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 19 2005, 07:38 PM)
Well, since we're on the school subject, I have to take the SAT on Saturday...

Whats funny is while I study in this preparation book, I look at the math problems they give you and its like another language to me. I look at the possible answers and choose what looks to be the most accurate to me. I check the back of the book in the answer section and I get the problems right about 95% of the time...

SAT tests....bah I hate those... wacko.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Jan 19 2005, 09:43 PM)

Whats funny is while I study in this preparation book, I look at the math problems they give you and its like another language to me. I look at the possible answers and choose what looks to be the most accurate to me. I check the back of the book in the answer section and I get the problems right about 95% of the time...

How do you think i feel. I have to get up at 6 AM on a Saturday to take a f*cking test, instead of traveling to Harrisburg with the band I work with for a show. Not how I like to spend my weekend.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 19 2005, 07:45 PM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Jan 19 2005, 09:43 PM)

How do you think i feel. I have to get up at 6 AM on a Saturday to take a f*cking test, instead of traveling to Harrisburg with the band I work with for a show. Not how I like to spend my weekend.

yea thats sucks! sad.gif

Archived