Geddy Lee is hot!

Sodoff Baldrick

QUOTE (Garden Dancer @ Feb 17 2010, 09:47 AM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Feb 16 2010, 02:31 PM)
QUOTE (Garden Dancer @ Feb 15 2010, 02:53 AM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Feb 14 2010, 05:48 PM)

Yea nobody smokes.  eyesre4.gif Coming from an EX smoker I will tell you how much it really sucks to have people talk shit like that about you. It is a bitch to quit and hearing that on top of feeling like crap from smoking as it is makes it worse. Even from those you don't know. So what if any of them smoke? Is their problem and a difficult one at that confused13.gif

**Hugs**

Quitting is a b!tch and then some, ain't it!

How long an ex, hon?

I quit the stix (with some help) on Christmas day...

Will be a year come March 1st. Congrats to you J wub.gif Xmas day too!!! trink39.gif

WOW! Good on ya' girl!

Will Power alone, or did you have help of some sort?

Best Christmas gift ever, my e-cig. cool.gif

hug2.gif

I had tried all other avenues I swear to GOD! Nothing worked so I was despirate enough that I paid for hypnotism. So far so good. I have never been without a cigarette for so long. My Life Insurance premium will be cut in half as of March also! YAY!!!!!

It takes will power even still especially with all of the economy crap going on. I want a ciggi more than ever right now but as it is I don't even have money to buy them. The hypnotism works if you really want it to yes.gif

Cheers to ya J and miss ya! trink39.gif hug2.gif

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Feb 17 2010, 09:49 AM)
QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Feb 16 2010, 12:47 PM)
http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq287/PanaceaFish/Geddy%20Lee%20Pix/LaVilla1.jpg

I love this pic of his hair. It looks so soft and smooth. I'm sure it would feel good if I could run my fingers through it. wub.gif

The hair up his belly to his chest? I'll run me tougne up that path whilst fingers stream through hair drool1.gif

'I'd sleep with Geddy Lee'... I don't know anyone on here that'd refuse that... laugh.gif

Ok, in this part of the forum... laugh.gif

Hi Dhani! bekloppt.gif hug2.gif

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Feb 17 2010, 03:18 PM)
QUOTE (Force Ten @ Feb 17 2010, 03:14 PM)
'I'd sleep with Geddy Lee'... I don't know anyone on here that'd refuse that...  laugh.gif

Well, maybe the dudes... laugh.gif

I know of a couple dudes that are not gay that'd sleep with him just cause he IS Ged tongue.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Feb 17 2010, 03:28 PM)
'I'd sleep with Geddy Lee'... I don't know anyone on here that'd refuse that...  laugh.gif

I know of a couple dudes that are not gay that'd sleep with him just cause he IS Ged tongue.gif

z7shysterical.gif

goodpost.gif

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Feb 17 2010, 03:29 PM)

z7shysterical.gif

goodpost.gif

If I was a dude I would pretend I was a chick just to ged in his pants yes.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Feb 17 2010, 03:30 PM)

z7shysterical.gif

goodpost.gif

Wow, that's taking it to the extreme, luv! tongue.gif laugh.gif

Frankly, I'm glad I'm a chick! smile.gif cool.gif

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Feb 17 2010, 03:36 PM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Feb 17 2010, 03:30 PM)

z7shysterical.gif

goodpost.gif

Wow, that's taking it to the extreme, luv! tongue.gif laugh.gif

Frankly, I'm glad I'm a chick! smile.gif cool.gif

Nuthin wrong with a man crush but at least bein a chick you don't have to lie!!! rofl3.gif

Hey! I've been lurking a whole lot lately, I've gone through 300 pages of Geddy Lee sexiness and I'm not done. Anyhow, I feel like a stranger. I'm Emmeline, I'm 14 (God, I feel like a sicko, crushing on a guy four times my age XD) and have been a Rush fan for a bit more than a year. Like, a year and a half. Rush fandom led to Geddy fandom. And Geddy fandom brought me here ^^ I don't have anything to post, really, seeing as I got all my pics from here, but I do enjoy visiting, even if all these pictures make me faint every other day wink.gif And now I'm going to finish my homework, which I've been distracted from by obvious reasons. wub.gif

QUOTE (Earthshine Emmeline @ Feb 17 2010, 06:48 PM)
Hey! I've been lurking a whole lot lately, I've gone through 300 pages of Geddy Lee sexiness and I'm not done. Anyhow, I feel like a stranger. I'm Emmeline, I'm 14 (God, I feel like a sicko, crushing on a guy four times my age XD) and have been a Rush fan for a bit more than a year. Like, a year and a half. Rush fandom led to Geddy fandom. And Geddy fandom brought me here ^^ I don't have anything to post, really, seeing as I got all my pics from here, but I do enjoy visiting, even if all these pictures make me faint every other day wink.gif And now I'm going to finish my homework, which I've been distracted from by obvious reasons. wub.gif

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/DahniLovesSquire/20-1.gif to TRF Emmeline, as well as Teh Hawtness that is Geddy Lee!! wub.gif

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):

Lady April, Earthshine Emmeline

bekloppt.gif Welcome to the board ma'am!!!! 2.gif GeddyFinal.gif popcorn.gif

QUOTE (Earthshine Emmeline @ Feb 17 2010, 11:48 PM)

YAY! Welcome to the land of the greatness, hawtness and general goodness that is Mr. Geddy Lee! 2.gif GeddyFinal.gif trink39.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (ADesignForRush @ Feb 17 2010, 07:10 PM)
It's nice to see you've not left us, Fishy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwpGXfHmY-A

Geddy is such a funny guy! laugh.gif

I have now fallen for My Favorite Headache wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif Eff can that man be any better?!

was she gonna leave? unsure.gif

Welcome to the Forum! Don't worry, I'm 13 years old (I'm like Lolita tongue.gif )!

You're in good company.

QUOTE (Lady April @ Feb 18 2010, 12:11 AM)

I have now fallen for My Favorite Headache wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif Eff can that man be any better?!

I was worried that she'd be gone for a while! I love her pic marathons! wub.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (thing2jordan @ Feb 18 2010, 12:12 AM)
Hey! I've been lurking a whole lot lately, I've gone through 300 pages of Geddy Lee sexiness and I'm not done.  Anyhow, I feel like a stranger. I'm Emmeline, I'm 14 (God, I feel like a sicko, crushing on a guy four times my age XD) and have been a Rush fan for a bit more than a year. Like, a year and a half. Rush fandom led to Geddy fandom. And Geddy fandom brought me here ^^ I don't have anything to post, really, seeing as I got all my pics from here, but I do enjoy visiting, even if all these pictures make me faint every other day wink.gif And now I'm going to finish my homework, which I've been distracted from by obvious reasons.  wub.gif

Welcome to the Forum! Don't worry, I'm 13 years old (I'm like Lolita tongue.gif )!

You're in good company.

This makes me feel old. laugh.gif

QUOTE (ADesignForRush @ Feb 17 2010, 07:14 PM)
QUOTE (thing2jordan @ Feb 18 2010, 12:12 AM)
Hey! I've been lurking a whole lot lately, I've gone through 300 pages of Geddy Lee sexiness and I'm not done.  Anyhow, I feel like a stranger. I'm Emmeline, I'm 14 (God, I feel like a sicko, crushing on a guy four times my age XD) and have been a Rush fan for a bit more than a year. Like, a year and a half. Rush fandom led to Geddy fandom. And Geddy fandom brought me here ^^ I don't have anything to post, really, seeing as I got all my pics from here, but I do enjoy visiting, even if all these pictures make me faint every other day wink.gif And now I'm going to finish my homework, which I've been distracted from by obvious reasons.  wub.gif

You're in good company.

This makes me feel old. laugh.gif

You're not old; we're just weird. cool.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Feb 17 2010, 07:11 PM)

I was only gone for the weekend... eyesre4.gif

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Feb 17 2010, 07:15 PM)

OMG, I truly love that vid!!

That scream!!! OMG!! wub.gif

I love hearing him scream.... drool1.gif

My slogan thingy says "Geddy Lee: Pure Lust"! laugh.gif