Geddy Lee is hot!

Sodoff Baldrick

QUOTE (proudlyrushian @ Feb 4 2010, 09:26 AM)
QUOTE (Vive le Rush @ Feb 4 2010, 03:56 AM)
QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Feb 3 2010, 09:18 PM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Feb 3 2010, 09:10 PM)
So Ged is a metrosexual with a dirty mouth. My favourite kind of man to hang with tongue.gif  popcorn.gif

Mmmmm, I'D definitely hang out with him... wub.gif

I have to confess that I secretly liked it when Geddy cussed in BiB, 'cause it showed how "human" he really is.........mmmmm............SEXY!!!!!!! wub.gif wub.gif yes.gif heart.gif heart.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif

I rolled my eyes, for I thought he was being an incredible wuss. I don't even put up that much of a protest when I break a nail, and I'm a fifteen-year-old girl. unsure.gif ph34r.gif

May I just say, all metrosexual aside that Gedzzz hun has to be careful with his fingers. Ripping a nail on tour can be detrimental depending on how it rips. If it is ripping into the finger it will affect his playing. I don't give a shit about breaking nails either but when it rips into my finger it is a painful SOB and prevents me from getting things done. popcorn.gif

QUOTE (thing2jordan @ Feb 4 2010, 08:29 AM)
So Ged is a metrosexual with a dirty mouth. My favourite kind of man to hang with tongue.gif  popcorn.gif

you really like the popcorn.gif emoticon, don't you? tongue.gif

Yup! popcorn.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Feb 4 2010, 11:32 AM)
QUOTE (proudlyrushian @ Feb 4 2010, 09:26 AM)
QUOTE (Vive le Rush @ Feb 4 2010, 03:56 AM)
QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Feb 3 2010, 09:18 PM)

Mmmmm, I'D definitely hang out with him... wub.gif

I have to confess that I secretly liked it when Geddy cussed in BiB, 'cause it showed how "human" he really is.........mmmmm............SEXY!!!!!!! wub.gif wub.gif yes.gif heart.gif heart.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif

I rolled my eyes, for I thought he was being an incredible wuss. I don't even put up that much of a protest when I break a nail, and I'm a fifteen-year-old girl. unsure.gif ph34r.gif

May I just say, all metrosexual aside that Gedzzz hun has to be careful with his fingers. Ripping a nail on tour can be detrimental depending on how it rips. If it is ripping into the finger it will affect his playing. I don't give a shit about breaking nails either but when it rips into my finger it is a painful SOB and prevents me from getting things done. popcorn.gif

I was just gonna say that!! laugh.gif

Edited by PanaceaFish

QUOTE (ADesignForRush @ Feb 4 2010, 09:34 PM)
QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Feb 4 2010, 09:03 PM)
http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq287/PanaceaFish/Geddy%20Lee%20Pix/counterparts-78.jpg

I've been staring at this for about 20 mins wub.gif

OMG, isn't it just ADORABLE??? wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif