Geddy Lee is hot!

Sodoff Baldrick

QUOTE (xanadu66 @ Jan 13 2005, 04:43 PM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Jan 13 2005, 06:02 PM)
QUOTE (xanadu66 @ Jan 13 2005, 10:36 AM)
QUOTE (Spike @ Jan 13 2005, 12:23 PM)
QUOTE (Sodoff Baldrick @ Jan 12 2005, 12:08 PM)
http://www.cbc.ca/television/images/daily_images/daily_large/high_impact-canadaforasia_m.jpg

From CBC

Pardon my ignorance....

We all know the 2 guys in black, and of course Ed R. from my other fav TO-area band, BUT....

Who is the 4th guy, in the 2.gif shirt?

It BUBBLES from the Trailer Park Boys...a.k.a. Mike Smith

Bubbles is my hero biggrin.gif

Bubbles is GREAT...He is making a video of Closer to the Heart with Rush and Ed Robertson from The Barenaked Ladies smile.gif

I know I heard!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Hi all...

I knew I'm not, ahem, alone in this world smile.gif But girls... doesn't anyone here have an aural link to the trigger of excitement?

What I mean (and I may be quite clumsy with words tonite, for it's not quite easy to express what you mean when you've almost failed an exam 2day) is that surely Geddy looks out of this world, but what really turned me on when I heard Rush for the first time was his voice (the song was 'Roll the Bones' and I knew immediately I'm in; well this love took several years to really develop - I guess it has to do w/the change of my personality - I must have been growing up).

Anyway glad to be here smile.gif

QUOTE (JoDay @ Jan 14 2005, 08:59 AM)
Hi all...

I knew I'm not, ahem, alone in this world smile.gif But girls... doesn't anyone here have an aural link to the trigger of excitement?
What I mean (and I may be quite clumsy with words tonite, for it's not quite easy to express what you mean when you've almost failed an exam 2day) is that surely Geddy looks out of this world, but what really turned me on when I heard Rush for the first time was his voice (the song was 'Roll the Bones' and I knew immediately I'm in; well this love took several years to really develop - I guess it has to do w/the change of my personality - I must have been growing up).

Welcome JoDay smile.gif

For me it began with hearing him play that bass with those nimble fingers (on any song...most particularly now the bass solo from Driven drool1.gif )....the rest just followed suit, voice, eyes, hair....and it's all rolled up in a nice package drool1.gif

QUOTE (JoDay @ Jan 14 2005, 06:59 AM)
Hi all...

trink36.gif Welcome!

QUOTE (JoDay @ Jan 14 2005, 08:59 AM)
Hi all...

bekloppt.gif welcome

http://members.lycos.nl/andreb/geddy.jpg

http://members.lycos.nl/andreb/geddy.jpg

http://www.dabelly.com/2002/RU-GEDDY05E.jpg

http://www.dabelly.com/2002/RU-GEDDY12E.jpg

http://www.calgarysun.com/htdocs/photos/63011.jpg

http://img.interia.pl/rozrywka/wykonawcy/RushGeddy.jpg

btw I was on the forum earlier today (my time) & I wanted to thank whom ever it was that removed that disgusting post _ hey not that I'm a prude nor is sex in any way shape or form wrong /hey it's good stuff drool1.gif )---- but some ppl. have way too much time on their hands.

QUOTE (Sodoff Baldrick @ Jan 14 2005, 05:20 PM)
The Fly by Night album did it for me. One listen and swooooooooon. smile.gif

Thanks everyone for the welcome messages smile.gif

Most of you are sufficiently older than me, eh? And got into this all while probable being even younger than I was... And my Granny keeps telling me I will 'grow out of it'. laugh.gif

QUOTE (JoDay @ Jan 24 2005, 06:54 AM)

Most of you are sufficiently older than me, eh? And got into this all while probable being even younger than I was... And my Granny keeps telling me I will 'grow out of it'. laugh.gif

*only her hairdresser knows for sure*

You're only as old as you feel. wacko.gif

QUOTE (JoDay @ Jan 24 2005, 06:54 AM)

Tell Granny that she's never too old to grow INTO it! biggrin.gif

Heck - she could aim for being the oldest Rush chick ever! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

2.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Jan 23 2005, 12:31 PM)
I want the touqe!!!! big so you can see upclose! laugh.gif 1287.gif

http://www3.cbc.ca/imagegallery/television/comedy/mercermonday/mercer_lee2.jpg

D honeh, I just want whats IN the touqe!!! LOL

Poor Geddy,

His cheeks, nose, and lips look so COLD in that picture. Of course, I know just how to warm them up!!! lips.gif

Sorry ladies - I get to him first, this time!! tongue.gif

wub.gif

QUOTE (Spike @ Jan 24 2005, 01:05 PM)
Poor Geddy,

His cheeks, nose, and lips look so COLD in that picture. Of course, I know just how to warm them up!!! lips.gif

Sorry ladies - I get to him first, this time!! tongue.gif

wub.gif

LOL we can share wink.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jan 24 2005, 01:22 PM)
Poor Geddy,

His cheeks, nose, and lips look so COLD in that picture.  Of course, I know just how to warm them up!!!  lips.gif

Sorry ladies - I get to him first, this time!!  tongue.gif

wub.gif

I swear, I just had exactly the same thoughts as you !

Oh, and yes I know how he would be more than just warmed up. wub.gif

And then:

Geddy is hot again wink.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jan 24 2005, 10:52 AM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Jan 23 2005, 12:31 PM)
I want the touqe!!!! big so you can see upclose! laugh.gif  1287.gif

D honeh, I just want whats IN the touqe!!! LOL

LOL!!! rofl3.gif

Poor Geddy,

His cheeks, nose, and lips look so COLD in that picture.  Of course, I know just how to warm them up!!!  lips.gif

wub.gif

Plenty of warmth to go around. wub.gif

QUOTE (pussnboots13 @ Jan 24 2005, 08:34 PM)
Poor Geddy,

wub.gif

wub.gif mmm-hmmm most definitely....id like to bundle inside that coat with him... drool1.gif

oops ohmy.gif did I just say that out loud??! rofl3.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jan 24 2005, 09:38 PM)
QUOTE (pussnboots13 @ Jan 24 2005, 08:34 PM)
Poor Geddy,

wub.gif

wub.gif mmm-hmmm most definitely....id like to bundle inside that coat with him... drool1.gif

oops ohmy.gif did I just say that out loud??! rofl3.gif

rofl3.gif