Geddy Lee is hot!

Sodoff Baldrick

QUOTE (x_analog_kid_x @ Jun 11 2010, 06:54 PM)
Saw the RUSH documentary last night, and I gotta say, there was a lot of sexy shots of The Ged Man!
It was also one of the best movies I've ever seen haha.

I agree......the documentary was COMPLETELY AWESOME!!!!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif cheer.gif applaudit.gif yes.gif I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!!!!!!! cheer.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif heart.gif applaudit.gif It was VERY FUNNY.........I laughed constantly, and Geddy........well.........he looked TOTALLY SMOKIN' HOT!!!!!!!! drool1.gif firedevil.gif

QUOTE (thing2jordan @ Jun 14 2010, 10:12 PM)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_UUsxoFWpo&feature=related

Kinda looks like he's putting on some weight...  unsure.gif

hhmmm...He looks good to me... ya know, the same as always... SUPER HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! drool1.gif wub.gif

I liked the part where Geddy said that they were simply 3 canadian kids who have been in a band for 40 years. laugh.gif It shows that they're just like some happy children just playin' around and having fun doing what they love most: playing music! It's nice to know they like it. smile.gif

Edited by CrazyYYZgirl...2112!!!

Kinda looks like he's putting on some weight... unsure.gif

Nah...he gets pretty strict in his diet and exercise as he gets ready for a tour, so he almost always will look a lot leaner when he is on the road. But, I wouldn't say he's putting on weight. In fact, I saw another recent interview with him where he actually looked thinner than he had looked in a while.

He's slouching in that video...big time.

cool.gif cool.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jun 15 2010, 05:27 AM)

Kinda looks like he's putting on some weight...  unsure.gif

Nah...he gets pretty strict in his diet and exercise as he gets ready for a tour, so he almost always will look a lot leaner when he is on the road. But, I wouldn't say he's putting on weight. In fact, I saw another recent interview with him where he actually looked thinner than he had looked in a while.

He's slouching in that video...big time.

cool.gif cool.gif

yeah...

Kind of cute, I thought blush4.gif heart.gif

Hey! I know I kinda allready asked this, but... Can some one tell me how to post a picture in this thread? I already have a photobucket acount and some pics there I would like post here. It's that I don't wanna post the link of the picture, I want the pic to be seen here when I post it, but I don't know how to do that (I'm a bit stupid for computer stuff comp26.gif ). Please! If anyone knows, tell me and I would thank you a lot for it!

QUOTE (hughes&kettner @ Jun 16 2010, 09:08 AM)
here is ged at his hottest...imo- sorry gals i'm just a sraight guy, so i cannot add much to your chat, save this little clip-
as a fan, i will say that i like reading what you say about ged, as so many people seem to say the opposite 1287.gif which pisses me off cuz i love the guy, ya know??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi3muTZEFJQ

Hey, nice to see that there's a straight guy out there who doesn't feel threatened by us ladies thinking that Geddy is freakin' hawt! I've had so many men (my husband included!) get all bent outta shape because I find Geddy attractive. I am actually a bassist because of him. I have been a musician most of my life, and first and foremost, love Rush because of the music. I owe him and Alex and Neil so much...you have no idea!

But, it doesn't hurt that Ged is smokin' hot, either! biggrin.gif Makes it really pleasant to watch those videos, you know! drool1.gif cool.gif

here is ged at his hottest...imo- sorry gals i'm just a sraight guy, so i cannot add much to your chat, save this little clip-
as a fan, i will say that i like reading what you say about ged, as so many people seem to say the opposite 1287.gif which pisses me off cuz i love the guy, ya know??

Hey, sweet track! Thanks for posting cool.gif

Well before I ever saw him, I was drawn to the sound, and that has never changed.

When I saw him...

Well that was just icing on the cake.

wink.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Garden Dancer @ Jun 16 2010, 05:39 PM)

Well before I ever saw him, I was drawn to the sound, and that has never changed.

When I saw him...

wink.gif biggrin.gif

Mmmmmmmmmmmm....icing! Now you have me thinking dirty thoughts!!

drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif firedevil.gif firedevil.gif firedevil.gif firedevil.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jun 16 2010, 06:22 PM)

When I saw him...

wink.gif biggrin.gif

drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif firedevil.gif firedevil.gif firedevil.gif firedevil.gif

Oooh, yummy! drool1.gif firedevil.gif

QUOTE (proudlyrushian @ Jun 16 2010, 09:07 PM)

When I saw him...

wink.gif biggrin.gif

NOW LOOK! I am leading others astray with my dirty thoughts! tongue.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jun 16 2010, 11:28 PM)

When I saw him...

wink.gif biggrin.gif

NOW LOOK! I am leading others astray with my dirty thoughts! tongue.gif laugh.gif

wink.gif He does have that effect on a gal...

Really, it can't be helped!

The power of Ged is simply irresistible... drool1.gif heart.gif

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Jun 17 2010, 05:31 AM)
QUOTE (Garden Dancer @ Jun 17 2010, 02:45 AM)
The power of Ged is simply irresistible... drool1.gif  heart.gif

Heh, like any one of us would wanna resist the power of Ged, anyway... wub.gif

laugh.gif applaudit.gif 2funny.gif

Thank you, hon! That made my day!

hug2.gif heart.gif

HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT.... firedevil.gif

.........and such an incredible kisser if my dream has anything to say about it blush4.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Garden Dancer @ Jun 17 2010, 01:45 AM)
QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jun 16 2010, 11:28 PM)

When I saw him...

wink.gif biggrin.gif

The power of Ged is simply irresistible... drool1.gif heart.gif

You got that right, sister! laugh.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jun 17 2010, 11:58 AM)

.........and such an incredible kisser if my dream has anything to say about it blush4.gif laugh.gif

Of course he is! My dreams confirm this! cool.gif wub.gif drool1.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jun 17 2010, 02:41 PM)

OMG was I PISSED when the alarm went off!!!

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jun 17 2010, 10:23 PM)
QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jun 17 2010, 02:41 PM)

OMG was I PISSED when the alarm went off!!!

Oh, I've been there! fists crying.gif

I wish Geddy would play me like he plays that bass! wub.gif

h&k...I love you for loving Geddy

QUOTE (safetygirl2112 @ Jun 17 2010, 07:52 PM)

I wish Geddy would play me like he plays that bass! wub.gif

h&k...I love you for loving Geddy

Yeah...me too!! laugh.gif cool.gif

(H&K will never come back here now...you gals know that, right?)