Trailer Park Boys, anyone?

TheTrinity

After seeing and loving the episode with Alex Lifeson from the 3rd season, I am proud to say I have seen nearly all the episodes and it is hard to pick a favorite, they are all flat out hysterical. The charachters are all so perfectly flawed. Between the three of them they have such an amazing chemistry. It's hard not to fall in love with the lot of them. Bubbles rules! laugh.gif Anyhoo, if you haven't seen em, check em out, I've seen all mine downloaded from Limewire. BBCAmerica is showing season 2 currently for about the 3rd time thru, but, they bleep all the swearing. laugh.gif Maybe it's the years of exposure to Rush and shows like SCTV or Kids in the Hall, but, I can't help but love Canadians! trink39.gif Give em a try, you might like what you find. cool10.gif cool.gif bekloppt.gif

Trailer Park Boys Rule!!!! 1022.gif 1022.gif I love this show big time. I guess being a Canadian boy attests to that! laugh.gif wink.gif Be sure to check out vid of the Rush performance at the CanadaforAsia Benefit from last Thursday nite featuring Bubbles playing with the boys. Welcome to the board Trinity!! trink39.gif trink38.gif bekloppt.gif Edited by Test4VitalSigns

QUOTE (TheTrinity @ Jan 16 2005, 07:59 PM)
Thanks! I actually watched the webcast twice, eastern and pacific. biggrin.gif So cool to see Bubbles and Ed from BNL living the dream of playing with Rush. drool1.gif Peace! bekloppt.gif

If you want to get the vid for yourself there is mpg available on the board. Check the "Closer to the Heart" thread in the Different Stages section....That way u can watch it as much as you want! smile.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 16 2005, 08:05 PM)
Thanks! I actually watched the webcast twice, eastern and pacific. biggrin.gif  So cool to see Bubbles and Ed from BNL living the dream of playing with Rush. drool1.gif Peace! bekloppt.gif

If you want to get the vid for yourself there is mpg available on the board. Check the "Closer to the Heart" thread in the Different Stages section....That way u can watch it as much as you want! smile.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Way ahead of ya pal! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (TheTrinity @ Jan 16 2005, 08:56 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 16 2005, 08:05 PM)
Thanks! I actually watched the webcast twice, eastern and pacific. biggrin.gif  So cool to see Bubbles and Ed from BNL living the dream of playing with Rush. drool1.gif Peace! bekloppt.gif

Way ahead of ya pal! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif bekloppt.gif

laugh.gif kewl!! smile.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Jan 16 2005, 06:50 PM)
Can't say I have ever seen it. I might have to make an effort to though, since everyone here seems to love it. trink39.gif

YOU must see it!! It's halarious! cool.gif trink36.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Jan 16 2005, 09:52 PM)
QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Jan 16 2005, 06:50 PM)
Can't say I have ever seen it.  I might have to make an effort to though, since everyone here seems to love it.  trink39.gif

YOU must see it!! It's halarious! cool.gif trink36.gif

Alright. I'll let you know when I finally see it. yes.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 16 2005, 10:22 PM)
QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 16 2005, 10:17 PM)
I've only seen one episode of it. Don't ask me which one because I spent the whole time laughing my blink off.

Haven't seen the one with Alex on it kazz?

I want to see that one. yes.gif