PAGSCON '08

owlswing

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jul 13 2008, 07:57 PM)
I am Home now  wink.gif  sad.gif I miss you all so much !!!!!!!!

Pag's & Owlswing Like what we have all said from the beginning Thankyou for having us all there !!!!!! wub.gif you Both !!!

Can we come back now ?? unsure.gif

laugh.gif

I second that biggrin.gif I miss everyone soooo much yes.gif It was nice meeting you Blonde and the road trip was classic. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif 653.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jul 12 2008, 01:49 PM)
I just talked to the group. They've hit a small... um... snag in getting to the venue. But, they should be there soon. I got to talk to Different Strings!  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif LOVE the accent, dude. Very cool. Finally got to speak with blondie, too. hug2.gif I wish like hell that I was there!!!!!!!!!!! 

sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif

It was nice to finally chat with you sully biggrin.gif Hopefully you can make it next year!! trink39.gif

Well, I just wanted to thank Pags, owlswing and there wonderful daughters for inviting us to this great event. You all were so nice and such gracious hosts. Thanks again for an awesome time!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Also, I met some of the greatest people, you all ROCK!! 653.gif 1022.gif I will never forget the past few days. It was beyond anything I could have imagined. Tick, Necro and Slacker, you three are a total riot! laugh.gif z7shysterical.gif The concert was AWESOME!! 1022.gif The boys were on there game and the atmosphere was great. cheer.gif common001.gif Can't wait for next year. trink39.gif

Sunny and Digi just left to head back. sad.gif

The worst part of the gatherings is always the good-byes. fists crying.gif

I am hoping to see everyone again SOON!!!

Testy left on the train about 1015am and he'll be back home soon...

The boys miss you already testy wub.gif

Wish I would've gotten a shot of cj watching the train pull up ... that would've been priceless wub.gif

We waved till the train left .. not sure you could see us but just in case bekloppt.gif

hope you have an uneventful trip back!!

Hope to see ya soon wub.gif

Always a pleasure!!

Missy

See, I meet you guys for all of 20 minutes, and I miss you all! Thats the connection this board has. I have said it before, and I will say it again, you feel right at home at Rush concerts. 1022.gif

Funny thing just happened a while ago, I was out for a run here in Detroit. And as I got down the road a way's I saw another little creek with fish!! unsure.gif laugh.gif But with so little time before I leave for home they will have to wait for another day biggrin.gif

QUOTE (rushringleader @ Jul 14 2008, 12:13 PM)
See, I meet you guys for all of 20 minutes, and I miss you all! Thats the connection this board has. I have said it before, and I will say it again, you feel right at home at Rush concerts. 1022.gif

yes.gif

It was great meeting you too bud. 1022.gif

There was a point during the show, when we were all together on the hill jamming out and I just took some time to look around and see all the smiles from all my friends that I've met on this board. wub.gif

I turned to 1-0-0-1 and told him I hope he understands how special and different this place is and that I also hope he knows how appreciated this place is and all the work they've done creating such a great place.

He then told me to shut up and we went back to jamming. laugh.gif

no.gif J/K I'm pretty sure he got it without me ever needing to tell him.

The place just rocks and the people in it are the best fans and friends that i've ever had the pleasure to meet. Even when 2.gif has had their final day, the friendships we've all made here will continue. yes.gif

fists crying.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Jul 14 2008, 11:17 AM)
Funny thing just happened a while ago, I was out for a run here in Detroit. And as I got down the road a way's I saw another little creek with fish!! unsure.gif laugh.gif But with so little time before I leave for home they will have to wait for another day biggrin.gif

crazy fisherman tongue.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jul 14 2008, 11:21 AM)
QUOTE (rushringleader @ Jul 14 2008, 12:13 PM)

yes.gif

It was great meeting you too bud. 1022.gif

There was a point during the show, when we were all together on the hill jamming out and I just took some time to look around and see all the smiles from all my friends that I've met on this board. wub.gif

I turned to 1-0-0-1 and told him I hope he understands how special and different this place is and that I also hope he knows how appreciated this place is and all the work they've done creating such a great place.

He then told me to shut up and we went back to jamming. laugh.gif

no.gif J/K I'm pretty sure he got it without me ever needing to tell him.

The place just rocks and the people in it are the best fans and friends that i've ever had the pleasure to meet. Even when 2.gif has had their final day, the friendships we've all made here will continue. yes.gif

fists crying.gif

laugh.gif

i told kenny on the way home that this whole weekend was like the most incredible family reunion. i love you all!

wub.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (failte @ Jul 14 2008, 12:22 PM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Jul 14 2008, 11:17 AM)
Funny thing just happened a while ago, I was out for a run here in Detroit. And as I got down the road a way's I saw another little creek with fish!! unsure.gif  laugh.gif But with so little time before I leave for home they will have to wait for another day biggrin.gif

crazy fisherman tongue.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

I can picture you mind at work there TM when you spotted that creek laugh.gif rofl3.gif You are 1 of a kind !!! tongue.gif 2funny.gif

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Jul 14 2008, 09:27 AM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Jul 14 2008, 08:51 AM)
Always an adventure, even after dropping off our canadian friends back to Windsor.  BARELY made it across the border back into the States... (maybe more on that later, 'eh?) 

It was the license plate, right????

no.gif it wasn't the license plate!!! laugh.gif

It was the opened bottle of crown royal that was in the cooler that he started in on me about.

I brought it back from NJ. Crossed the border, and that was no problem, but trying to get back into the states....

BIG problem.

had the border patrol officer spoke better ENGLISH it might have helped...

wacko.gif

I'm just sayin'.

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Jul 14 2008, 12:33 PM)
Always an adventure, even after dropping off our canadian friends back to Windsor.  BARELY made it across the border back into the States... (maybe more on that later, 'eh?) 

It was the opened bottle of crown royal that was in the cooler that he started in on me about.

I brought it back from NJ. Crossed the border, and that was no problem, but trying to get back into the states....

BIG problem.

wacko.gif

I'm just sayin'.

ohmy.gif Awe did yah get to keep it ????

smile.gif Hi everyone I am just checking in after arriving once again in NYC. I have had another walk through the city - it is incredibly busy and I am off to the JONES BEACH show on LI very soon - my last 2.gif show sad.gif

Wow where do I begin - firstly thank you soooo much Pags and Owlswing for opening your hearts and welcoming me into your home i will never forget your kindness. IT was an incredible experience meeting ALL my good friends on TRF for real and you are all such warm , nice and friendly people I just wish that I was not so tired and forgive me if I seemed a bit vague on that last morning.

The show was all that I expected it to be and even more and it was the best time partying on the lawn with a bunch of really cool people.

Pags I had a blast on your drums jamming with 1001 on guitar

Glad to see from recent posts that most people that have left to go home are there or nearly there already - I love you all.

Bobby if you are still at Pag's place I can meet with you on Wed if you still wish to and just call the CHELSEA STAR HOTEL on w3oth st, my room is 118 under Foley.

Talk soon you guys ALL rock. trink39.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jul 14 2008, 08:34 AM)

BIG problem.

wacko.gif

I'm just sayin'.

yes, he gave it back laugh.gif but remember what i said at the rest stop? better get rid of it unsure.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Jul 14 2008, 12:53 PM)

BIG problem.

wacko.gif

I'm just sayin'.

yes, he gave it back laugh.gif but remember what i said at the rest stop? better get rid of it unsure.gif tongue.gif

yes.gif yes.gif But it worked out tongue.gif Have a Safe trip home my Crazy friend I will never forget the Road trip Are We There Yet laugh.gif rofl3.gif But you did get even laugh.gif tongue.gif

7 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users):

failte, thesweetscience, Necromancer, different strings, troutman, padfoot

bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Jul 14 2008, 08:38 AM)
smile.gif Hi everyone I am just checking in after arriving once again in NYC. I have had another walk through the city - it is incredibly busy and I am off to the JONES BEACH show on LI very soon - my last  2.gif show sad.gif

Wow where do I begin - firstly thank you soooo much Pags and Owlswing for opening your hearts and welcoming me into your home i will never forget your kindness. IT was an incredible experience meeting ALL my good friends on TRF for real and you are all such warm , nice and friendly people I just wish that I was not so tired and forgive me if I seemed a bit vague on that last morning.

The show was all that I expected it to be and even more and it was the best time partying on the lawn with a bunch of really cool people.

Glad to see from recent posts that most people that have left to go home are there or nearly there already - I love you all.

Bobby if you are still at Pag's place I can meet with you on Wed if you still wish to and just call the CHELSEA STAR HOTEL on w3oth st, my room is 118 under Foley.

bekloppt.gif DS glad to hear you made it to your hotel. It was a pleasure meeting you. It was AWESOME watching pags, yourself and 1001 jam for us. Hopefully we can get that mic working for tick to join in next time around. I am sure there will be plenty of pics. to follow 653.gif Have a great time at the show 2.gif

troutman trink39.gif 1022.gif biggrin.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (failte @ Jul 14 2008, 08:59 AM)
7 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users):
failte, thesweetscience, Necromancer, different strings, troutman, padfoot

bekloppt.gif

bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif thanks for the all the wonderful food you prepared it was great!! Especially the chocolate chip cookies wub.gif 1022.gif biggrin.gif

smile.gif Yes it was a ton of fun and I was so happy to play again after about a year of not touching drums. Glad to hear from you Troutman and it was indeed a plaeasure to meet you - you crazy fisherdude, trink39.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Jul 14 2008, 01:03 PM)
smile.gif Hi everyone I am just checking in after arriving once again in NYC. I have had another walk through the city - it is incredibly busy and I am off to the JONES BEACH show on LI very soon - my last  2.gif show sad.gif

bekloppt.gif DS glad to hear you made it to your hotel. It was a pleasure meeting you. It was AWESOME watching pags, yourself and 1001 jam for us. Hopefully we can get that mic working for tick to join in next time around. I am sure there will be plenty of pics. to follow 653.gif Have a great time at the show 2.gif

yes.gif

There are PLENTY of pics. yes.gif

Pagscon has become so big, that we had an entire media room set up to share pics so that everyone got a copy of everyone else's camera. It was awesome. Discs will be made in the next few days and mailed out to the folks that contributed them and are expecting them.

As for posting... we're recovering still, so that might not happen until tomorrow for us anyway. We are leaving around 8ish, but we have all day tomorrow to mess around with posting pics.

It will definitely be WORTH the wait. yes.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jul 14 2008, 09:10 AM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Jul 14 2008, 01:03 PM)

yes.gif

There are PLENTY of pics. yes.gif

Pagscon has become so big, that we had an entire media room set up to share pics so that everyone got a copy of everyone else's camera. It was awesome. Discs will be made in the next few days and mailed out to the folks that contributed them and are expecting them.

As for posting... we're recovering still, so that might not happen until tomorrow for us anyway. We are leaving around 8ish, but we have all day tomorrow to mess around with posting pics.

It will definitely be WORTH the wait. yes.gif

Right on!! thanks necro new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Have a safe journey home. Again, thanks for all the great food that was prepared. The mac & chili combo was a hit eh?? laugh.gif 653.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jul 14 2008, 08:57 AM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Jul 14 2008, 12:53 PM)

BIG problem.

wacko.gif

I'm just sayin'.

yes.gif yes.gif But it worked out tongue.gif Have a Safe trip home my Crazy friend I will never forget the Road trip Are We There Yet laugh.gif rofl3.gif But you did get even laugh.gif tongue.gif

yes.gif I did z7shysterical.gif you and ladi breaking into the jello shots while I was driving angry.gif 1287.gif laugh.gif The beers were a definite pay back rofl3.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif

Just wanted to send a special thanks to LRF for providing the transporation wub.gif it was an awesome road trip!! 1022.gif Except for the ...EMINEM wacko.gif 062802puke_prv.gif rofl3.gif

jUST SAYIN.... bolt.gif

coy.gif