Am I the only one?

Slacker

QUOTE (Pags @ Jan 17 2008, 07:21 PM)
Used to be a hater.  Took years.  Now... it's an absolute masterpiece, as far as I'm concerned.  And Slacka - I'll always remember sitting in a bar with you, at 4AM - with Lamneth playing over the MP3 jukebox.  trink38.gif  trink38.gif

trink39.gif

And Slacka - I'll always remember sitting in a bar with you, at 4AM - with Lamneth playing over the MP3 jukebox

I'm looking forward to some more of them good times, Pags!

I just love that Juke box 1022.gif

I'm very happy with the good response!

I found it easy loving all the early Rush

material, It was a big thing back in my

teenage days when Rush released a new album...

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 18 2008, 12:46 AM)
It's not one of my all time favorite Rush albums but it does have one of my absolute favorite solos by Alex...Return of the Prince from Necromancer.

Beautiful.  yes.gif

I love that part too. smile.gif

Great album biggrin.gif

QUOTE (msrushfreak @ Jan 17 2008, 03:35 PM)
I have to respectfully disagree with arctangent. The production is pretty good. The Fountain Of Lamneth came up on my iPod recently. I hadn't heard it in years, and probably never with headphones on before. I was impressed and found a new love for the song and the album as a whole. It was the first glimpse of Rush's humor (I Think I'm Going Bald) and the cover is cool too!

maybe it suffers to my ears because i only have cos on vinyl. i dislike it so much that i have never bothered to get it on cd. the cover is definately not so good though, especially, as i believe, it was printed in the wrong colour. caress of steel? caress of bronze more like sad.gif

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Jan 18 2008, 03:36 AM)
Its my favorite album.......

now that's just so wrong wink.gif

QUOTE (Fridge @ Jan 17 2008, 06:20 PM)
Superb

Their first truly great album IMO

Listen to this man, he speaks the truth.

Lakeside Park sux though.

I was once in a pub in Sheffield, watching the tribute band Bravado, I was wearing my CoS T-Shirt, and this 18 year old kid asked me if it was an original!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, I'm old, but not that old, it would have looked like a dress on my 13 year old self!

QUOTE (Tom C @ Jan 18 2008, 10:23 AM)
QUOTE (Fridge @ Jan 17 2008, 06:20 PM)
Superb

Their first truly great album IMO

Listen to this man, he speaks the truth.

Lakeside Park sux though.

I was once in a pub in Sheffield, watching the tribute band Bravado, I was wearing my CoS T-Shirt, and this 18 year old kid asked me if it was an original!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, I'm old, but not that old, it would have looked like a dress on my 13 year old self!

That 18 year old kid was... me. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Archived