RUSH

coldfire

I can but add my welcome too!

I'm very new here, not many posts as you'll see (If I've nothing to say I say nothing) but I enjoy reading quite a lot of what's posted here. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Must admit since I found my way from here to the Rush tab site I've been on there a lot more learning to play some stuff that I couldn't really figure out before.

Cheers n beers

QUOTE (sundog @ Jan 11 2005, 04:49 PM)
HELP..... does anyone have any tried and true tips to get my friends into Rush the way I am?

My friends love me for who I am - but they see my Fan-dom as a quirk they wish I could shake....not gonna happen!  Haven't missed a tour since I saw my first concert (Presto) and went to most of the shows twice and it looks like I might have to go the next show alone....I'm ok with that because I can probably score a better seat looking for 1 ticket - lol.  It's all about the boyz!  Thanks for any advice in advance.....signed - a girl alone, so far from home, endless rooftops from my window.

2.gif

Tell them to go shake their quirks wink.gif tongue.gif wacko.gif 2.gif 1022.gif Welcome to the best collection of goofy, crazy, dedicated 2.gif fans!!!! trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink38.gif

I think the best way to get a person to listen to Rush is to have them look at the posts of geniouses on this site!

That or have them actually try to learn the music! Then when they find that it's impossible, they'll have to love it!!

Archived