Hitman

ALifeson85

Most video game based movies I have seen over the years, I personally didn't care for, except for a few - the first Mortal Kombat movie was good (second one was AWFUL), Street Fighter was a bit cheesy, but fun...and Resident Evil wasn't too bad. Pretty much every other video game based movie, I just could not get into.

Hitman actually impressed me. I only played the first game, but that's enough for me to justify whether it was a good video game adaption. The action sequences were outstanding, and even though he has gotten a bad wrap about it for some reason - I think Timothy Olyphant played Agent 47 really well.

Has anyone else seen it?

QUOTE (ALifeson85 @ Nov 30 2007, 10:11 AM)
Most video game based movies I have seen over the years, I personally didn't care for, except for a few - the first Mortal Kombat movie was good (second one was AWFUL), Street Fighter was a bit cheesy, but fun...and Resident Evil wasn't too bad. Pretty much every other video game based movie, I just could not get into.

Hitman actually impressed me. I only played the first game, but that's enough for me to justify whether it was a good video game adaption. The action sequences were outstanding, and even though he has gotten a bad wrap about it for some reason - I think Timothy Olyphant played Agent 47 really well.

Has anyone else seen it?

I haven't seen it yet but I'm sure I will eventually...

From the trailers I'm not to keen on the actor they selected to play 47 - I was realllllly hoping they could sweet talk Jason Stratham into doing it instead.

Anyways glad to hear you thought it was good - I'll have to check that out.