DVD Taping?

Padfoot

I have a buddy that went to see the boys in Ottawa tonight.

I think it's intermission, because he just started texting me.

He says he thinks they are recording the show, there are "Cams & sound qtip things".

What do you guys think? :S

(Apparently Neil messed up the second verse of Dreamline...he's hoping if they are taping the show, that doesn't mess it up. Poor guy.)

Edit; I don't know if they are or not, but I just thought I should tell you guys..

This would be his third show this tour, so I think he noticed the cams and stuff were different, I'm guessing.

Just thought you all should know! smile.gif

Well, there's always cameras at the show...usually ones set around the stage to get the guys at various points for those screens set up behind them....

When you say sound q-tip things are you talking about overhead boom mics like this?

http://www.mediacollege.com/audio/images/boom-01.jpg

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 21 2007, 09:16 PM)
Well, there's always cameras at the show...usually ones set around the stage to get the guys at various points for those screens set up behind them....

When you say sound q-tip things are you talking about overhead boom mics like this?

I am guessing so. That's just what he called them. laugh.gif

And like I said this is his third show now, so I'm thinking maybe he noticed more or different camera spots.

I wish he said more..But I'm assuming intermission is over now, he stoped replying. laugh.gif

QUOTE (padfoot @ Sep 21 2007, 09:18 PM)

And like I said this is his third show now, so I'm thinking maybe he noticed more or different camera spots.

I wish he said more..But I'm assuming intermission is over now, he stoped replying. laugh.gif

laugh.gif most likely! I would have thought MSG or Toronto would be the DVD taping....nothing against Ottawa or anything (I love Ottawa, my best friend lives there wub.gif), just seems a little obscure of a location to be taping. Maybe they figured it was cause they haven't been in Ottawa for like 10 years and the crowd would be REALLY lively?

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 21 2007, 09:32 PM)

laugh.gif most likely! I would have thought MSG or Toronto would be the DVD taping....nothing against Ottawa or anything (I love Ottawa, my best friend lives there wub.gif), just seems a little obscure of a location to be taping. Maybe they figured it was cause they haven't been in Ottawa for like 10 years and the crowd would be REALLY lively?

I would DEFINETALLY agree with you. If they are taping, I'm not sure why they would choose Ottawa either. You would think those two places you listed would be better choices, but, also like you said, they haven't been to Ottawa in a bit. :shrug:

I was also thinking maybe they're taping over a few shows, (again, IF tehy are even taping) and would also be taping Toronto's show on Saturday??

I haven't got a clue..

QUOTE (padfoot @ Sep 21 2007, 09:37 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 21 2007, 09:32 PM)

I would DEFINETALLY agree with you. If they are taping, I'm not sure why they would choose Ottawa either. You would think those two places you listed would be better choices, but, also like you said, they haven't been to Ottawa in a bit. :shrug:

I was also thinking maybe they're taping over a few shows, (again, IF tehy are even taping) and would also be taping Toronto's show on Saturday??

I haven't got a clue..

They may just be taping a few different ones and going with the best one (with the least mistakes, problems, etc.)....who knows? confused13.gif I was hoping they were taping at MSG, cause I was close enough and had huge signs for them to see and to be caught on tape laugh.gif

Archived