United States

Drumnut

My Brother (rushfannlv here) and I had the honor of growing up with a Father who used his singing talents to serve his country. Biggest mistake I ever made in my life was not joining the Air Force (to play drums.) If any of you out there know anyone musically talented or, you yourself are musically talented, I HIGHLY suggest checking any of these opportunities out:

The US Air Force Band

The US Marine Band

The US Navy Band

US Army Band

He then was hired with The US Postal Service as a letter carrier and now wakes up in the morning with two pension checks every month. My Father is very talented, but you should hear some of the garbage I heard when he was in 'The Force.' They are not very picky, and you'll never have to ship out to fight in any wars. I think he only fired a gun in a shooting range a few times because he wanted to. He toured all over the world with the band and every state in the US singing with The Singing Sergeants. I highly suggest that you check this out. (And no I'm not a recruiter trying to get people to go into the military. I'm someone who just turned 40 and highly regrets not following in his father's footsteps.)

Archived