Snakes And Arrows!!!!

TheCameraEye

Wow, what a great album. Fantastic lyrics, vocals, bass. Everything is perfect. This is the boys best album since Moving Pictures. I'm so happy.

QUOTE (TheCameraEye @ May 3 2007, 08:09 PM)
Wow, what a great album. Fantastic lyrics, vocals, bass. Everything is perfect. This is the boys best album since Moving Pictures. I'm so happy.

I agree. It is everything I was hoping for and then some.

1022.gif

QUOTE (TheCameraEye @ May 3 2007, 07:09 PM)

Agreed, I really hope all them naysayers don't come in here and ruin the party rofl3.gif moon.gif

QUOTE (Howden! @ May 3 2007, 11:01 PM)

Agreed, I really hope all them naysayers don't come in here and ruin the party rofl3.gif moon.gif

I second that!

pokey.gif

QUOTE (andrelam @ May 3 2007, 09:03 PM)

I second that!

pokey.gif

Watch out they comment at random, and make everyone feel bad about liking the new album tongue.gif

QUOTE (andrelam @ May 3 2007, 10:03 PM)

I second that!

pokey.gif

And I third that!! biggrin.gif wink.gif 653.gif yes.gif cheer.gif

QUOTE (Mustard Death @ May 3 2007, 09:34 PM)
Better than Signals???

But yeah, I haven't actually bought it yet... I'm pretty excited though.

Well if your not a pessimist you'll be impressed with the new album rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Howden! @ May 3 2007, 10:34 PM)
Better than Signals???

Not a pessimist, but not a fanboy either. I'll be the first to say that Test For Echo, Roll the Bones, and to some extent, Counterparts are mediocre albums.

But I was actually really pleased with Vapor Trails, minus the production.

So far, all I've listened to is Far Cry (I wanna listen to it all the way through when I first buy it, so yeah), and it's not great or anything, but gives me a pretty promising outlook on the album.

QUOTE (Mustard Death @ May 3 2007, 09:38 PM)
Better than Signals???

Not a pessimist, but not a fanboy either. I'll be the first to say that Test For Echo, Roll the Bones, and to some extent, Counterparts are mediocre albums.

So far, all I've listened to is Far Cry (I wanna listen to it all the way through when I first buy it, so yeah), and it's not great or anything, but gives me a pretty promising outlook on the album.

Yeah, Agreed

With me, I never listen to T4E or RTB... Not big fan of either of those albums, Counterparts has a few good songs I enjoy, But overally... they aren't the best

I'm pretty sure this is their best music since Signals

Better than Presto, and I like that album alot... And there is some components of this album that are better than VT. 2.gif

Aren't Neils lyrics genious? Wow he is so intelligent.I just read a cheerios pisser thread here on this forum and was suprised at some of the shots at the professor. Neil doesn't mean any harm to anyone.

QUOTE (TheCameraEye @ May 3 2007, 10:05 PM)
Aren't Neils lyrics genious? Wow he is so intelligent.I just read a cheerios pisser thread here on this forum and was suprised at some of the shots at the professor. Neil doesn't mean any harm to anyone.

These lyrics are ingenious, they really speak to me about today's society, and having hope to get through it... I don't think they're are bad at all, unlike some people on this forum.

QUOTE (Howden! @ May 3 2007, 10:12 PM)

These lyrics are ingenious, they really speak to me about today's society, and having hope to get through it... I don't think they're are bad at all, unlike some people on this forum.

Thanks Howden!, you summed it up very well.

QUOTE (TheCameraEye @ May 3 2007, 10:17 PM)
QUOTE (Howden! @ May 3 2007, 10:12 PM)

Thanks Howden!, you summed it up very well.

No problem

1022.gif

QUOTE (Mustard Death @ May 3 2007, 08:38 PM)
Better than Signals???

MD, You aren't going to like it at first. I didn't.

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ May 3 2007, 11:56 PM)
QUOTE (Mustard Death @ May 3 2007, 08:38 PM)
Better than Signals???

MD, You aren't going to like it at first. I didn't.

Well, I'm definitely willing to give it more than one try... but you're probably right, I might not enjoy on the first go.

Archived