Aqua Teen Movie

Atomic.Feedback!

So, I went and saw the Aqua Teen movie yesterday night (which was pretty amazing, by the way) and was more than a little surprised to find that Neil Peart was in it. As himself. In a flying watermelon.

NeilFinal.gif

Umm, what? Was this common knowledge? Where was I when that memo was passed?

(oh, and that Mastodon did the opening song, but that's not quite as surprising)

Edited by Atomic.Feedback!

QUOTE (Atomic.Feedback! @ Apr 15 2007, 02:36 PM)
So, I went and saw the Aqua Teen movie yesterday night (which was pretty amazing, by the way) and was more than a little surprised to find that Neil Peart was in it.  As himself.  In a flying watermelon. 

NeilFinal.gif

Umm, what?  Was this common knowledge?  Where was I when that memo was passed?

(oh, and that Mastodon did the opening song, but that's not quite as surprising)

Well, there was no memo, but we did have a staff meeting. You should check the bulletin board more often! laugh.gif

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?show...27&hl=aqua+teen

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?show...59&hl=aqua+teen

Edited by Jack Aubrey

Haha... well damn, I didn't know it was actually Neil in the movie. Thought it was just a drawing, some drum solo clips and some random mundane voice saying "yes..." to Walter Melon >_>

I saw the ATHF movie last year and the first ever screening (or at least that's what they told us), and apparently a bit's been changed. For instance, when I saw it, there was no Mastodon "shut the f**k up during the movie" song.