Questions about pre-sale

OldRod

My venue (Kansas City) doesn't go on sale for a couple weeks yet, but I'm trying to understand the pre-sale. From reading other fan threads about their experiences, I'm confused.

So how does this work? You pick the venue and ask for x number of tickets and it tells you the best it can find available? or is is random?

Then once you get the tickets you want, you can either accept or reject them? Is there a time limit on deciding? Then I assume once you accept them, you enter a credit card and pay?

My impression is that the best available come up, but keep in mind that there will be people who reject their seats trying for better. That said, the longer you wait to commit to a set of seats, the more likely you will NOT get better ones, except if you catch a lucky break.

I did not see anything that indicated a time limit. Every other time I have bought tickets online there has been a time limit, though, so there may in fact be one.

Be very careful going through the steps when selecting the tickets and buying them. You screw up, you may lose the tickets. Don't hit the back button. I'm sure this is one way better seats can come up later.

Good luck.

Archived