2007 - 06/27 - Boston, MA - Tweeter Center

bekloppt.gif

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users):

Groovybass77

Thanks for the Show Day sig pic!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jun 27 2007, 10:12 AM)
bekloppt.gif

Groovybass77

you are very welcome!

I have to figure out what shirt I am wearing tonight. I think I am decided on my brown Jimi Hendrix shirt. So, if you see a 16 year old kid walking around in a brown Jimi Hendrix shirt, that person is most likely me!

My dad tryed on the shirt he was planning on wearing just to find out it shrunk in the drier laugh.gif

QUOTE (Groovybass77 @ Jun 27 2007, 10:16 AM)
bekloppt.gif

Groovybass77

you are very welcome!

I have to figure out what shirt I am wearing tonight. I think I am decided on my brown Jimi Hendrix shirt. So, if you see a 16 year old kid walking around in a brown Jimi Hendrix shirt, that person is most likely me!

My dad tryed on the shirt he was planning on wearing just to find out it shrunk in the drier laugh.gif

I'm sticking to light colors - its gonna be MAD hot today, and if you wear anything dark it will absorb the sun and make you even hotter...more chance for heatstroke. I'm gonna wear my R30 PeaceMan shirt new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jun 27 2007, 09:22 AM)
QUOTE (Groovybass77 @ Jun 27 2007, 10:16 AM)
bekloppt.gif

Groovybass77

you are very welcome!

I'm sticking to light colors - its gonna be MAD hot today, and if you wear anything dark it will absorb the sun and make you even hotter...more chance for heatstroke. I'm gonna wear my R30 PeaceMan shirt new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

oh shit, your right. well there goes the black AC/DC shirt then. now ill probably be in a yellow shirt w/ a star in the middle than has angus youngs face from the HTH album cover on it. and a red sox hat. see you all there!

It's going to be hot, but the sun won't impact you too much, as you're going to be under the pavillion. Besides, gates open at 6:30, so the hot sun will be pretty much gone by then. Personally (with all due respect to people on the lawn), I wouldn't mind if it rains when the show starts to get the humidity out of the air. That and a nice breeze would be ideal.

Well I am going to stick with the Hendrix shirt. As said before, at that part of the day the sunlight isn't going to be that big of a factor, and I will be under the pavilion (16th row!.....wish it was first...).

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pumped for tonight! It will be my first Rush show! Will it be anybody else's?

QUOTE (Groovybass77 @ Jun 27 2007, 09:50 AM)
Well I am going to stick with the Hendrix shirt. As said before, at that part of the day the sunlight isn't going to be that big of a factor, and I will be under the pavilion (16th row!.....wish it was first...).

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pumped for tonight! It will be my first Rush show! Will it be anybody else's?

my first as well! 2.gif

QUOTE (krispy1 @ Jun 17 2007, 12:26 PM)
QUOTE (Main Monkey @ Jun 14 2007, 06:28 AM)
QUOTE (Batman @ May 30 2007, 05:13 AM)
Less then a month away I can't wait!!!!

Going to be the highlight of my summer. biggrin.gif

I couldn't wait until October UK dates so Boston it is!!

I know this is a bit cheeky for a first post but can anyone give me any advice on getting to Mansfield from Central Boston?

Is driving the only option?

TIA

MM

Rent a car.

Hired a car -went to Plymouth to get sun-burned for the day and then over to Mansfield for the gig.

What can I say? They were fantastic - October can't come quickly enough now biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Awesome show!!! It exceeded my expectations of Rush live, I will probably never miss another tour EVER. Neils solo was awesome, I am glad I didn't spoil it. I was familiar with the setlist but I forgot the order, so it was almost like I didn't know what to expect.

I got there and as it turns out my seats were much closer than I expected, about 12 or 13 rows rather than 16. The seats were perfect, I actually wouldn't want to had been any further.

Here is the best shot I got last night on a cell phone camera (my mother wouldn't let me take her digital camera angry.gif ).

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/viper722/062707_2225a.jpg

Archived