Wild Hogs

Necromancer

With such a stellar cast, I really thought I'd be holding my sides from the laughing pains. But alas... this was not the case. The funniest bits were the ones they showed you most of on the trailers and television commercials. The rest of the movie was very cliche and totally predictable.

I enjoyed it overall... but if I had a do-over... i'd wait for HBO on this. yes.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 4 2007, 08:18 AM)
With such a stellar cast, I really thought I'd be holding my sides from the laughing pains. But alas... this was not the case. The funniest bits were the ones they showed you most of on the trailers and television commercials. The rest of the movie was very cliche and totally predictable.

I enjoyed it overall... but if I had a do-over... i'd wait for HBO on this. yes.gif

i kinda thought it would suck.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 4 2007, 07:18 AM)

Sorry you had to be the Ginny pig on this one.

But thanks for letting us know I was wondering about this one.

smile.gif

I was wondering how many funny motorcycle gags there could be in the universe, let alone in a single film. Thanks for the heads up. I'll save it for dvd & spend the rest on liquid humor.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 4 2007, 07:18 AM)
With such a stellar cast, I really thought I'd be holding my sides from the laughing pains.  But alas... this was not the case.  The funniest bits were the ones they showed you most of on the trailers and television commercials.  The rest of the movie was very cliche and totally predictable. 

I enjoyed it overall... but if I had a do-over... i'd wait for HBO on this.  yes.gif

I thought with the cast it would be good but the more I saw the clips I thought they might be showing the funniest...and the movie is going to fall flat.

trink39.gif Thanks for the warning...I'll wait for On-Demand or HBO