OK snowboarders....

D-13

haha well as you know i'm into snowboarding and theres only a few sowboarders on this forum....which I should conclude is.....GO OUT AND RIDE! lol anyways there are many movies that are out right now. Anyone know of any Skateboard, Snowboarding, or even BMX Vids that you want to discuss? I recently just bought AfterBang, Produced by Robot Food.....This movie is the best one I think I have ever seen and it will change your life...well if you snowboard that is! tongue.gif The music is really really good considering it has many old songs in it...like the Talking Heads, The cars, and newer songs like The Faint. The only thing about this one is that there wasn't a wide spread of snowboarders being shown....usually in a movie there can be up to at least 30 different people, this one only has 10 main guys and a few friends here and there....however, this is by far the best movie I have ever seen and blows Mack Dawg Productions out of the water!!!

http://www.treessesport.it/video/snow/afterbang_zoom.jpg

How can I forget!! Skiers are welcome to post here as well!! Many snowboarders hate skiers....I don't... first of all Skiers are Rad and skiing is super hard, They still do just as many things on skis than on boards....so skiers are Rad and they giver all the time. I'm not like some people who are like....urgg a skier...lets kick his a$$ lol. anyways carry on....I saw the preview for Warren Millers Impact and it looked good. trink36.gif

QUOTE (kazzman @ Nov 24 2004, 10:28 AM)
There's one movie that jumps to mind, called "Extreme Days." It's about a group of lifelong friends who travel the west coast and do all kinds of extreme sports.

Cool Kazz.....k well when the next tour starts i'm bringing down Afterbang....you guys will laugh...because its a crazy movie...lol

I don't watch too may snowboard vids anymore because they make me sad because I'm not in Utah. I like watching Warren Miller movies, though.

Oh well. I'm going to be moving overseas early next year - I'm hoping for Chile or New Zealand - For obvious reasons!!!!

QUOTE (Rivendell @ Nov 24 2004, 06:16 PM)
I don't watch too may snowboard vids anymore because they make me sad because I'm not in Utah. I like watching Warren Miller movies, though.

Oh well. I'm going to be moving overseas early next year - I'm hoping for Chile or New Zealand - For obvious reasons!!!!

OMG YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOO LUCKY! I wanna go to Chile, or New Zealand....but probably Norway first....cuz Norway is cool. trink36.gif

Since it's the end of the season I should probably post which movies were a thrill to watch this season

1. Afterlame by Robot food

some goodies....

http://www.snowboardmagazin.de/sboards/images/thumb/7918032041928c8ecc762_t.jpg

some bad falls....

http://expn.go.com/media/snb/2004/041021_afterlame04_h.jpg

This film features riders

David Benedek

Chris Engelsman

Louie Fountain

Scotty Arnold

Charlie Morace

Jakob Wilhelmson

Josh Dirksen

Hampus Mosesson

Giom Mori

Christoph Weber

Bobby Meeks

Travis Parker

Jess Gibson

Pierre Wikberg

Jake Price

The music is really good featuring "The Faint", "Weezer", "De La Soul", The Teddybears" and others....

This is by far the BEST movie ever with really wicked beinning with cool graphics and I like how it's a biography AND a snowoard Video combined....and it is pretty funny too! Robot Food videos are my fav and will always be because the riders stress that snowboarding should be fun....not this corprate sh!t that snowbaording has become to be. You can usuaully find this DVD for 50 bucks...sure it's alot but it's fraking worth it....it also has many many many features and soundtracks on it. Worth it....totally is.

More to come....