'Seinfeld' reunion special

Jack Aubrey

IT WASN'T JUST A DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for finding out so quick Jack, Believe it or not this news made my day!!!! trink39.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Nov 20 2004, 12:11 AM)
IT WASN'T JUST A DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for finding out so quick Jack, Believe it or not this news made my day!!!! trink39.gif

And your kind words made mine!

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Nov 20 2004, 02:52 AM)
QUOTE (Moonraker @ Nov 20 2004, 12:03 AM)
Very interesting.  Too bad its not really a new episode, but still pretty cool nonetheless.  I will be seeing it biggrin.gif

They should do a special episode where they get of jail! laugh.gif

I've been saying the same thing. The need to do that, it's not like they are all too busy to make one episode of a cool show like that. Or maybe even a movie or something. 9 seasons wasn't enough lol.

Methinks I'm finally going to take the plunge and begin acquiring the DVD collection. I never really got into this show although I knew it had comedic qualities. I guess I just couldn't get over the nagging feeling that I ought to be watching something more.............. substantial. laugh.gif (Yes, I know I miss the point.) wacko.gif

Umm.......... attention anyone making out an expanded Christmas list. BSG wants Seinfeld DVD's. I'm not even very particular. I will accept ANY of the first 3 seasons, due to be released this Tuesday. biggrin.gif