Should the Joker DIE???

Necromancer

Should Batman KILL the Joker???  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should Batman KILL the Joker???

• yes
    • no
    • should've killed him a long time ago
    • nah... wait till he kills another couple thousand people.
    • turn him over to Green Arrow and let HIM do it.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Oct 22 2006, 12:23 AM)
QUOTE (what went wrong? @ Oct 22 2006, 12:41 AM)
No-one who has that little respect for human life should be allowed to live in "normal" society. He should have either remainned in Arkham for the rest of his pathetic life or be put to death for the good of the people. He brings nothing good to the table; he isn't even an appealing villain anymore.

yes.gif

goodpost.gif

It seems that all that can be done with him now is for each subsequent writer to make him WORSE than the previous writer. His acts of evil are at the point they can't be surpassed by each writer within comic code standards anyway. I don't want the floodgates to be open on characters being killed by heroes, but at the same time... how long can it go on until it's just stupid?

Did anyone read Maximum Carnage? Carnage was on an unstoppable rampage and Spidey actually fought other heroes to stop them from killing him. I thought that was ludicrous. Kletus had no regard for human life before he became Carnage. Now he just had limitless power to carry out his ridiculous schemes of evil. So Spidey didn't want to do it... he should have just turned his back and let Cap or Firestorm handle it like they wanted to. yes.gif

It wouldn't matter so much if Carnage had died, they have so many of those symbiotes, they could just pull another one out of the bag, the latest one is called Toxin...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Oct 20 2006, 08:24 PM)
QUOTE (Batman @ Oct 20 2006, 06:38 PM)
Not bad Necro. 

I still can't see Batman killing anyone. But the your premise makes it believable
trink39.gif

I can't either, but he's gotta go bros. Seriously... how can we consider these tights wearin' mofos heroes if they just keep letting these guys WALK???

Okay... maybe if they started imprisoning them in Superman's Phantom Zone. That would be cool.

But since DC and Marvel have upped the violence level of these top tier villians, just putting them away in Arkhum or whatever, just doesn't seem enough anymore. It makes the comics almost laughable.

But the repercussions of bats killing anyone would be unreal. I do see that.

I been thinking about this since I read it.

I may have a way this could work with some slight changes.

I Hope you don't mind Necro.

Leaving all up to the Cave scene.

Omit Jason Todd from that scene put in the Green Arrow

Cut to the alley a Shadow of the BAT appears over the Fight Scene

The Joker is Laughing uncontrollably singing "oh where oh where can the big Bat be? As he pummels Nightwing with an Sledgehammer Catwoman Lies and watches helpless with two broken legs Robin(Tim Drake) Lies staring at the sky eyes wide in Horror trying to will his hands to his belt for the capsule that holds the antidote for the Jokers gas His Facial muscles start to contract as the gas is working its way through his blood stream. Green Arrow is knocked out with one of his own Arrows sticking out his chest right above his heart.

The GCPD pull up Gordon Leading the way guns drawn The Shadow moves with lighting speed as Gordon squeezes the trigger of his weapon tears streaming down his face. The Darknight grabs the Joker by the neck and they disappear upward into the night the Bullet meant for the Joker lodges into the Building right where the Jokers head would have been.

Cut to the rooftop "Well Bats you did again" the Joker start with the sadistic Glee extending his arms with his wrist bent "OK time for routine trip to Arkum it TV time and....... Joker is cut off in mid sentence by a gloved hand choking the words the hand lifts the Joker off his feet then in a swift move grabs hold of his legs lifting the Joker over his head bring him down with all the force his body has he breaks the Jokers back over his knee dropping him to the ground.

"You think this will Stop ME!! The Joker cackles as Blood sprays out his mouth ,"You Have Become ME!!!!" The Bat bends over the twisted form lifts his head to his own lips and whispers "The last jokes on you". The Jokers eyes go wide as he realizes what the Bat had meant. Then a twist and the joker neck is snapped.

The Bat drags the body to the edge of the Rooftop the GCPD and rescue workers are working on the injured Gordan has a group off to the side "We will Find both of them and bring them both Down!!!!!!!!"

The Jokers lifeless body lands on the hood of the patrol car Gordan is standing His neck contorted in a gut wrenching angle gordan lends over the Body tears again streaming down his face checking the pulse for his own knowledge that the monster that has cause him so much pain is really dead.

Cut to the Cave a figure sits in a chair with his back to the long widing staircase that leds to Wayne Manor.

"Master Bruce ,Master Bruce Alfred stammers exictedly as he desends the stairwell.

Bruce cuts him off, "I know Alfred I have failed I have failed them all"

The Joker is Dead and I have failed! Sobbingnow with his face in his hands

Alfred looks at his Master the man he raised tears start glisting down his face "But, Master You di........

Bruce lifts his head staring at the Glass Case that holds the retired suits his second suit is missing

"I failed them both twice my parnets and Jason"

What do think??

Jason does it right? He stole the suit?

I like that idea in that it absolves Bruce from being the one who ultimately kills the Joker, but at the same time... I think it MUST be Bruce that kills him. But either way, I feel it's time for him to die.

Boy do we take our Batman seriously or what??? laugh.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Oct 22 2006, 02:28 PM)

I like that idea in that it absolves Bruce from being the one who ultimately kills the Joker, but at the same time... I think it MUST be Bruce that kills him. But either way, I feel it's time for him to die.

What about the Penguin?

unsure.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Oct 23 2006, 06:16 PM)
I try not to read any stories with Cobblepot. 062802puke_prv.gif He's so lame it's pathetic. He should die only cuz he's lame. Maybe Joker could kill him before Bats kills Joker. laugh.gif

Ok here's a thing Necro: name the Batman villains you really rate...

ph34r.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Oct 23 2006, 08:51 PM)
I try not to read any stories with Cobblepot.  062802puke_prv.gif  He's so lame it's pathetic.  He should die only cuz he's lame.  Maybe Joker could kill him before Bats kills Joker.  laugh.gif

ph34r.gif

Do you mean hate?

I don't hate any of them but Penquin. I actually LOVE the Joker. I just think his time has come and gone. Also... this story just needs to be written.

Batman does have some really lame rogues though.

My fave adversary is definitely Ras. He challenges the Bat on all levels. yes.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Oct 23 2006, 10:18 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Oct 23 2006, 08:51 PM)
I try not to read any stories with Cobblepot.  062802puke_prv.gif  He's so lame it's pathetic.  He should die only cuz he's lame.  Maybe Joker could kill him before Bats kills Joker.  laugh.gif

ph34r.gif

Do you mean hate?

I don't hate any of them but Penquin. I actually LOVE the Joker. I just think his time has come and gone. Also... this story just needs to be written.

Batman does have some really lame rogues though.

My fave adversary is definitely Ras. He challenges the Bat on all levels. yes.gif

No, no, no, rate as in ratings...

In other words who are the best Batman villains in your estimation?

Give me the Necro Batman rogues gallery view...

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Oct 22 2006, 03:28 PM)

Yes Jason Kills Him.

I think having Bruce cross that line and Kill him would be the end of the Batman character. Having everyone think he did and him knowing it was his former sidekick would bring a depth to character that been missing since KnightFall.

Besides it's Joker's Big Joke is to turn Batman into a Killer like himself.

But like you said I think we take this a little to serious for grown Men rofl3.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (progrush2112 @ Oct 24 2006, 09:41 PM)
I thought he was did, I mean, the dude fell off the top a church for cryin out loud. biggrin.gif

z7shysterical.gif

Yeah... i forgot. And Bruce and Vikki Vale lived happily ever after. Well... until Selina Kyle and Chase Meridian came along anyway. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Oct 25 2006, 04:11 PM)
I thought he was did, I mean, the dude fell off the top a church for cryin out loud.  biggrin.gif

z7shysterical.gif

Yeah... i forgot. And Bruce and Vikki Vale lived happily ever after. Well... until Selina Kyle and Chase Meridian came along anyway. laugh.gif

Necro you've still not told me who your favourite Batman villains are. If you get rid of the Joker who would you like to see populate the Dark Knight's pages more regularly...

Who are the best Bat bad guys?

QUOTE (treeduck @ Oct 25 2006, 05:38 PM)
I thought he was did, I mean, the dude fell off the top a church for cryin out loud.  biggrin.gif

z7shysterical.gif

Necro you've still not told me who your favourite Batman villains are. If you get rid of the Joker who would you like to see populate the Dark Knight's pages more regularly...

My fave is Ras Al Ghul. He can be boring if used too much though. I like Bane, but they've made him heroic haven't they? I kinda just like the average mob bosses. The Black Mask has been awesome.

I guess they'd be my current faves. I actually LOVE when Bats is involved with the JLA and whips ass on some god-like being that the combined efforts of Supes and co. can't quite put down. That's always great. yes.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Oct 25 2006, 07:53 PM)

z7shysterical.gif

My fave is Ras Al Ghul. He can be boring if used too much though. I like Bane, but they've made him heroic haven't they? I kinda just like the average mob bosses. The Black Mask has been awesome.

I guess they'd be my current faves. I actually LOVE when Bats is involved with the JLA and whips ass on some god-like being that the combined efforts of Supes and co. can't quite put down. That's always great. yes.gif

Sounds like you want Batman to have it all his own way!!

Meanwhile Spidey has about a hundred arch-enemies who come out of the woodwork day and night...

QUOTE (treeduck @ Oct 25 2006, 08:59 PM)

z7shysterical.gif

Meanwhile Spidey has about a hundred arch-enemies who come out of the woodwork day and night...

I thought that Morlun guy was gonna be a very good character. I also thought that whole plot line would be much better. I liked the idea of Spidey being more than just a kid bitten by a radioactive spider. The whole avatar concept was pretty cool. But alas... like any risky thing Marvel does, they seem to have backpedalled on it. Oh well.

My fave Spidey villian used to be Morbius, but he's not really a villian. Then I guess Venom, but he's not always a villian either. So I guess as far as pure villian goes, I'd have to say the Jackal is my fave. yes.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Oct 27 2006, 04:11 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Oct 25 2006, 08:59 PM)

z7shysterical.gif

I thought that Morlun guy was gonna be a very good character. I also thought that whole plot line would be much better. I liked the idea of Spidey being more than just a kid bitten by a radioactive spider. The whole avatar concept was pretty cool. But alas... like any risky thing Marvel does, they seem to have backpedalled on it. Oh well.

My fave Spidey villian used to be Morbius, but he's not really a villian. Then I guess Venom, but he's not always a villian either. So I guess as far as pure villian goes, I'd have to say the Jackal is my fave. yes.gif

I like those characters too. The trouble with Morlun is he's too relentless, too powerful and has too much of a one track mind, so they have to get rid of him quick. I like the Green Goblin since he returned, he's been great especially pulling the strings behind the scenes making Peter's life a misery and he seems to have become more commanding when he's amongst other supervillains. There have been one or two disappointing stories with him of course but overall he's my favourite spidey villain...

I recommend you get:

http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/images/G/G6921.jpg

and follow that up with:

http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/images/G/G6920.jpg

The first one contains issues 1-12, the second one 13-18

QUOTE (treeduck @ Oct 27 2006, 06:26 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Oct 27 2006, 05:24 PM)
Cool.  Don't tell me Wolvie was mackin' on Mary Jane now too?  Sheesh, he's a dog.  laugh.gif

Yeah he tried his luck a few times but he was doing it more so in The Other storyline...

Did you ever read Spiderman vs. Wolverine? It's an old one, but I think it changed the face of comics. It was a very mature (not in a bad way) read. It took spidey into a world of politics and black ops that he never had encountered. The ending was one of the most messed up things I'd ever read. Totally great read. yes.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Oct 27 2006, 05:40 PM)
Cool.  Don't tell me Wolvie was mackin' on Mary Jane now too?  Sheesh, he's a dog.  laugh.gif

Yeah he tried his luck a few times but he was doing it more so in The Other storyline...

Did you ever read Spiderman vs. Wolverine? It's an old one, but I think it changed the face of comics. It was a very mature (not in a bad way) read. It took spidey into a world of politics and black ops that he never had encountered. The ending was one of the most messed up things I'd ever read. Totally great read. yes.gif

No I must have missed that, what went on??

ph34r.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Oct 27 2006, 06:53 PM)

ph34r.gif

It's a graphic novel. Pretty big. But to rehash it...

Parker gets sent to Moscow for some kind of story with Ned Leeds. The KGB is after a rogue agent. So is the CIA. Of course... Wolverine knows the rogue agent and even HE is scared of the agent. The agent is very good at what they do... KILL.

So pete winds up mixed up in all this. turns out the agent is a former love of Logan's. ohmy.gif

She knows she will die and tries to take out a bunch of traitorous agents before her death. Logan is trying to save her, but knows it's futile. Spidey has never been involved in anything of this magnitude. He's feeling very useless.

Anyway... lots of deaths later... including the death of Ned Leeds, who they tried to pin being the Hobgoblin on, the agent finally gets surrounded. Wolverine, the agent and Spidey are in the crosshairs of both the CIA and KGB. She whispers to wolvie and SNIKT... he pops his claws through her stomach and out her back. Spidey is SHOCKED and revulsed by it. He starts wailing on Wolvie. He beats his face to a pulp. Wolvies face is destroyed, but Spidey can't wipe the smile off his face. He begins to fear for his life. He stands up and someone touches him. He turns around and with the full force of his spider enhanced strength, he clocks the person. It's the agent. She's not dead yet, but now from Spidey's blow, she is. The KGB and CIA leave as quickly as they came. Spidey is left with no answers and feeling like a heel for doing it.

Logan settles him down by telling him that it was the only way they were going to leave Russia alive. It doesn't fully help.

That's a quick rundown. Get it if you ever get a chance. It's remarkable. yes.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Oct 27 2006, 06:19 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Oct 27 2006, 06:53 PM)

ph34r.gif

It's a graphic novel. Pretty big. But to rehash it...

Parker gets sent to Moscow for some kind of story with Ned Leeds. The KGB is after a rogue agent. So is the CIA. Of course... Wolverine knows the rogue agent and even HE is scared of the agent. The agent is very good at what they do... KILL.

So pete winds up mixed up in all this. turns out the agent is a former love of Logan's. ohmy.gif

She knows she will die and tries to take out a bunch of traitorous agents before her death. Logan is trying to save her, but knows it's futile. Spidey has never been involved in anything of this magnitude. He's feeling very useless.

Anyway... lots of deaths later... including the death of Ned Leeds, who they tried to pin being the Hobgoblin on, the agent finally gets surrounded. Wolverine, the agent and Spidey are in the crosshairs of both the CIA and KGB. She whispers to wolvie and SNIKT... he pops his claws through her stomach and out her back. Spidey is SHOCKED and revulsed by it. He starts wailing on Wolvie. He beats his face to a pulp. Wolvies face is destroyed, but Spidey can't wipe the smile off his face. He begins to fear for his life. He stands up and someone touches him. He turns around and with the full force of his spider enhanced strength, he clocks the person. It's the agent. She's not dead yet, but now from Spidey's blow, she is. The KGB and CIA leave as quickly as they came. Spidey is left with no answers and feeling like a heel for doing it.

Logan settles him down by telling him that it was the only way they were going to leave Russia alive. It doesn't fully help.

That's a quick rundown. Get it if you ever get a chance. It's remarkable. yes.gif

Hmmmm intriguing...

Thing is with Spidey's spider sense, speed, agility, wall-crawling, ability to be places without being seen and spider-strength, I'd have thought he'd be perfect for that kind of espionage stuff...

ph34r.gif