Gun tragedy in Montreal

treeduck

QUOTE (treeduck @ Sep 13 2006, 06:35 PM)
Horror in a Montreal college, could this tragedy force Neil to examine the human soul and it's seeming need for blood and violence...

Am I exploiting this subject with this thread? Feel free to castigate me if you think so...

You may be exploiting the issue, but I don't think that matters really.

And to answer the original question, Neil may exploit it in the future. I doubt it will make it on the current album. A little too soon. It seems that he values a little "time and distance" before he writes. Gives him a chance to sort things out and organize them into a form he can write about.

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (steelcaressed @ Sep 13 2006, 08:20 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Sep 13 2006, 06:35 PM)
Horror in a Montreal college, could this tragedy force Neil to examine the human soul and it's seeming need for blood and violence...

Am I exploiting this subject with this thread? Feel free to castigate me if you think so...

You may be exploiting the issue, but I don't think that matters really.

And to answer the original question, Neil may exploit it in the future. I doubt it will make it on the current album. A little too soon. It seems that he values a little "time and distance" before he writes. Gives him a chance to sort things out and organize them into a form he can write about.

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

It'll probably be old news by then, as callous as that my sound right now...

Archived