Chatelaine place.

Tick

Oh Desmond are you sleeping with that wench chandelaire ?

Well , yes i am my lotus blossum but it is you i love.

OH EAT MY SHORTS YOU WORM ! WERE THROUGH !

Oh baby dont talk like that , i love you clorese. remember that time you slept with our midget gardener ?

Why you rat bastard , you know that was a vulnerable time in my life.

I know baby , where is desmond jr. ?

Oh i dont know , im on my forth glass of vodka , i think he is upstairs having sex with his pet monkey.

to be continued...

Meanwhile at St Galvin's Medical Center, we discover that Dr Burton Medford has been cheating on the administrator's wife with the new charge nurse, while Dr Jillian Haddonfield is suffering a nervous breakdown caused by trying to embezzle money from the Children's Hospital Wing construction charity fund.

Confused? You won't be on the next episode of ....

QUOTE (Arndrake @ Jun 23 2006, 06:49 AM)
Meanwhile at St Galvin's Medical Center, we discover that Dr Burton Medford has been cheating on the administrator's wife with the new charge nurse, while Dr Jillian Haddonfield is suffering a nervous breakdown caused by trying to embezzle money from the Children's Hospital Wing construction charity fund.

Confused? You won't be on the next episode of ....

meanwhile there is a mexican midget gardener living it up in aruba with embezzeled childrens hospital money. " I screwed that old bag and den i screweeed dose kiddies !" ha ha ha ha ha ha ! hee hee hee oh ho ho !

*Smack*...*smack -smack*

"How dare you...How DARE you...Manuel, you are the pool boy... When i said your only other job here was to be my beck-and-call boy, I didn't expect diamonds and roses..."

"But Senora, I saved for months for those diamonds...I love you!"

*Smack* "Stop it you pathetic fool...you're not allowed to love me"

"Very well Senora" (turns to leave) "If that is all...I will go drain the filters now."

"Oh Manuel...There is one thing you can attend to before you go..."

Dum, dum dum... ph34r.gif

(pffftt...yeah, dumb is right)

meanwhile.....

in the hospital administrator's car, a person in dark clothing is planting somrething that could get a lot of people in trouble......the evidence of the hopital administrator's romp in the philipines with a hooker named flo.

flashback to 1987......

QUOTE (doubled_mystic @ Jun 24 2006, 02:35 AM)
meanwhile.....

in the hospital administrator's car, a person in dark clothing is planting somrething that could get a lot of people in trouble......the evidence of the hopital administrator's romp in the philipines with a hooker named flo.

flashback to 1987......

hey fella , looking for a good time ?

well i...

c'mon kid i aint got all night.

well i dont have alot of money and ive never...

never what ?

ive never had sex before.

well then lets get it on speedy.

speedy ? why are you calling me that.

oh youll find out son. ahh ha ha ha ,eee hee hee hee !

Archived