Eleven worst songs of 2004

QUOTE (the_masked_drummer @ Apr 11 2006, 03:29 AM)
QUOTE (Arndrake @ Apr 11 2006, 06:23 AM)
Better not let GG read that article. She'd probably reach through the computer screen, grab the guy's stones, and cut them off, then force him to listen to U2's entire catalog.

That would be hainess[sp: heinous]... She must be cruel.

No, she's not. But she is a big U2 fan, so I'm sure she would be a bit steamed by some of the guy's comments.

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Apr 10 2006, 07:51 PM)
i started reading some other stuff by maddox on his site, and i have to say that in my opinion, this guy is f*cking hysterical. yes.gif

I think so, too. You have to keep in perspective that it's...

SATIRE: "Irony, sarcasm, or caustic wit used to attack or expose folly, vice, or stupidity."

In other words, not to be taken seriously. He wrote another good one about "How to become an obnoxious webcam whore in five easy steps", or somethin like that. As far as Bono goes, I just gotta say that compared to bands like Rush, he tries to create the perception that he cares about world suffering only to gain popularity and personal income growth. Neil Peart wrote about that before. It's a real shame that artists do that. If they really cared, they'd be selling the jet and dropping off a plane-load of food to those people in Africa that are starving instead of dogging on our government for not making the taxpayers (you and I) pick up the tab for it. C'mon, Bono, cough up some greenbacks, boy... dazed025.gif

Archived