UCONN ROCKS !

Tick

SWEET 16 BABY ! 1022.gif UCONN , THE BEST IN ALL THE LAND !

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 19 2006, 07:40 PM)
schla03.gif

oh you dog ! laugh.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Mar 19 2006, 07:55 PM)
schla03.gif

oh you dog ! laugh.gif

laugh.gif

BY ALL THAT IS HOLY... I WILL KILL YOU FOR SNOOZING IN THIS THREAD!!!

I hope that doesn't get edited. laugh.gif It's only a joke between me and tick mods... let it go okay? laugh.gif

So anyway... now that 'Cuse is out of it, do you mind if i jump on the UConn bandwagon? I have a t-shirt for them... so that makes me a fan right? laugh.gif And i got tons of family in Conn... so i got the right eh?

I haven't had a real fave in college bball since Kelly Tripuka's Notre Dame team. They were incredible and knocked out of the final eight when Danny Ainge went full court and blew by all of them and scored over ORLANDO WOOLRIDGE. fists crying.gif Even when Ainge became a Celtic... i still hated him for that. angry.gif

So no more snoozing in this thread. I'm on board okay?

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 19 2006, 11:05 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Mar 19 2006, 07:55 PM)
schla03.gif

oh you dog ! laugh.gif

laugh.gif

BY ALL THAT IS HOLY... I WILL KILL YOU FOR SNOOZING IN THIS THREAD!!!

I hope that doesn't get edited. laugh.gif It's only a joke between me and tick mods... let it go okay? laugh.gif

So anyway... now that 'Cuse is out of it, do you mind if i jump on the UConn bandwagon? I have a t-shirt for them... so that makes me a fan right? laugh.gif And i got tons of family in Conn... so i got the right eh?

I haven't had a real fave in college bball since Kelly Tripuka's Notre Dame team. They were incredible and knocked out of the final eight when Danny Ainge went full court and blew by all of them and scored over ORLANDO WOOLRIDGE. fists crying.gif Even when Ainge became a Celtic... i still hated him for that. angry.gif

So no more snoozing in this thread. I'm on board okay?

welcome aboard ! trink36.gif

QUOTE (Arndrake @ Mar 19 2006, 11:56 PM)
Well, the Huskies of UConn have to face the Huskies of UDub now.

May the best sled dogs win.

MUU bd.gif wink.gif SH !

QUOTE (Arndrake @ Mar 25 2006, 04:15 AM)
Sadly, no Washington team made it to the 8, but neither went down without a fight. Both were close games.

UCONN was very fortunate to survive washington, but its hard to put away a team like uconn .getting reved up now for the reginal final . hope im getting ready for the final four at about 5:00 PM today.

QUOTE (My_Shrimp_Cot @ Mar 27 2006, 03:48 PM)
QUOTE (Dread Pirate Robert @ Mar 26 2006, 05:09 PM)
George Mason 86

UConn 84

yeh, they were lucky to beat Washington...They are just not that goof this year.

goof ? unsure.gif

Archived