Movies that are almost exactly the same

2112-Rob-2112

I thought this would be an interesting topic beacuse...alot of movies today are EXACTLY the same in some way or another as other movies in the past.

So What movies have you seen that are almost exactly like other movies you have seen?

Well To start this off I have a few that are almost exactly alike.

And There is going to be spoilers.

First:

Cube and Saw

Cube: Cube was made way before saw..im not sure of the year.. But In it there are people who are trapped in a huge Cube...where every door leads to another cube...and inside the other cubes are either traps...or ther are safe rooms. Throughout the movie they try to figure out why they are there and they try to keep their cool with everyone..It was a great movie.

Saw: Well I think we all know what saw is...2 guys trapped in a room and all that good stuff.

Hide And Seek and Secret Window

Hide and Seek: This movie was not near as good as secret window...but it is almost exactly the same. The movie is about a little girl who talks to a dead guy named charlie and charlie is a mean dude and does all this crazy stuff around the house to haunt everyone. Robert De Niro Lost his wife in the beginning and is trying to move on so they move away and such. In the end you find out Roibert De Niro IS Charlie and he kileld his wife and in the end he goes on a rampage killing people with a shovel.

Secret Window: This movie was made before hide and seek and stars Johnny Depp...who is my all time Fav...he can play like any role. Well In this movie Johnny Depp is a writer and one day a guy comes up to him and says that he stole his story. So the guy gets mad about it and starts haunting Mr. Depps life...like killing his dog and burning his ex wifes house down and such. In the end you find out that its really Johnny who is the killer..and in the end he kills people with a shovel..just like de niro.

Amittyville and Shining

Amittyville: Family moves into house...Husband goes crazy...trys to kill family

Shining: Family moves into house...Husband Goes Crazy...trys to kill family.

Well so far thats all taht pops into my head...Tell me some more.