UWE BOLL

2112-Rob-2112

Do any of you guys know this guy? Well if you dont just let me say he is the one RUINING ALL THE GREAT VIDEO GAME MOVIES!

He has made pieces of crap like House of the dead, Alone in the dark, and BLODDRAYNE.

His list is just growing longer as he keeps smashing video games one by one

check him out and look at all the crap he is making

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0093051/

I dont see how someone can make a movie so poorly definetly with the budget he is getting to make his movies

If any of you have seen any of his "movies" please tell me what you thought.

Too bad that it isn't entirly his fault and even though he is a horrible director, some credit has to go to the screen writers.

The only good part in Alone in the Dark though was when "Wish I Had an Angel" by Nightwish came on as soon as the end credits began.

QUOTE (The Slanny Ganizat @ Feb 13 2006, 12:56 PM)
I think it's funny that every time it sounds like a video game is coming over to the big screen, everybody crosses their fingers and prays that Uwe Boll doesn't get it...

rofl3.gif

laugh.gif That literally was my first thought when I heard "Silent Hill" was coming out. Thank god he didn't get his hands on that.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Feb 13 2006, 03:04 AM)
Too bad that it isn't entirly his fault and even though he is a horrible director, some credit has to go to the screen writers.

The only good part in Alone in the Dark though was when "Wish I Had an Angel" by Nightwish came on as soon as the end credits began.

Well if you read some of the stuff on boll you will find out that on Alone in the dark he told the people that their scripts and things were all wrong and he made them rewrite it to what he liked. He pretty much does everything.

I cant believe all the movies he is coming out with

His newest is Dungeon Siege

I get the chance to talk to Uwe now and again...he seems like an ok guy but I never tell him how bad his movies are.