Tonio K

Entre_Perpetuo

Has anyone listened to this guy? I just found a record of his amongst my parent's old records and decided to give it a spin. He's like new wave Bob Dylan, snarky, catchy, and incredibly cynical.
  • Like 1

Believe it or not I have one or two Tonio K albums I bought back in the 70's. I had bands of course that I bought albums that were known commodities but I often bought albums just because I thought it might be good or different. This was one of those occasions. Appreciate the blast from the past. Kudos...
  • Like 1

I googled it because I can't get to my album collection right now. I am pretty positive I have Life In The Foodchain and America. Flash And The Pan was another I bought back in the day. The reason I did was because they were a Vanda and Young project which tied them to AC/DC in some way. It was nothing like AC/DC but talk about weird but interesting music. It was to me then anyway... Edited by Narps
  • Like 1

The fact they were in your parents old records hurts a bit lol... Edited by Narps

The fact they were in your parents old records hurts a bit lol...

Actually I showed it to Dad and he corrected me and said he found it at Goodwill a couple years ago, if that helps at all.

The record I have is Amerika. I really enjoyed it! Very energetic and very snappy, but the lyrics never let up. Also read through the liner notes if you get the chance, there are some hilarious little inserts in there. :LOL:

• Like 1

The fact they were in your parents old records hurts a bit lol...

Actually I showed it to Dad and he corrected me and said he found it at Goodwill a couple years ago, if that helps at all.

The record I have is Amerika. I really enjoyed it! Very energetic and very snappy, but the lyrics never let up. Also read through the liner notes if you get the chance, there are some hilarious little inserts in there. :LOL:

I feel old because I actually bought it new was my point lol. I am guessing 77' or 78'...
  • Like 2