Where's bean-tor?

Turbine Freight

She went watching Priest a couple of weeks ago in Canada, I forget which gig it was. She was a little under the weather before and didn't know if she'd make it to the venue but she did. Not heard from her since so maybe she's been resting up since then.

Those were f***ing amazing gigs! :haz: Rumour has it I’m still resting up :16ton:

Sexy!!

As always, Pat! :LOL:

Aye and triple aye! :pokercards:

Triple aye instead of triple X? You must be on your best behaviour! :LOL:

This will change things:

hot-girl-covered-in-baked-beans-9098.jpg

Oh boy, such a blast from the past! I don’t think I want to know where the heck you get this stuff!

My private collection??

Try this out Beanie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwHp153ymtA

That’s probably one of the more disturbing possible responses :P

Thank you for the lullaby...I’m still listening but as you probably guessed, key components are missing for me!

Yeah it's not as good as the Priest versions. or the Halford version on Live Insurrection, but it's good to hear Les Binks and KK Downing playing Priest material again, and Tim Owens as well. And Since Les Binks co-wrote this song with Halford it's not inappropriate.

Yes, certainly worth a listen! It merely won’t be in regular rotation over here, largely because I’ve been spoiled by Halford :)

What do you think of the Halford band version?

On that version I don't think the Tipton solo is as good as the original, and the riffs in the chorus aren't right, they're not beefy enough! The final solo is played once again by Downing and that might be the best part of this version. Ripper Owens' voice sounds too separated from the instruments in the mix, so production is an issue too.

Yeah, the Priest versions will always be my preference, followed by Halford band, then things without Rob. I’m really attached to Rob’s vocals—no substitute grips me enough. I’m definitely not trying to shit on anything, but for me everything tends to come together best in Priest :yes:

Beanie are you back for good? :hi:

:hi: I’m trying, ducky! I miss so many of you folks when I’m away. Nevertheless, I trust that you’ve been behaving yourself even in the absence of my positive influence :LOL:

Oh yes well, I have, the rest of them may not have though.

:LOL: Such an angelic duck! This place clearly brings out the best in you...

:angel:

tumblr_ly19lqZ07B1r4ro7yo1_1280.jpg

You are looking well, if a little hairless! I must say that I think the wild mane of hair and hot pink nails were more of a classic duck look, though.

Aye!

• Like 1

No, Who I'm worried about is JohnRogers and his obsession with Zelix being a Deity. I don't give any creedence to religion. Is there a higher intelligence? Maybe. but it doesn't reside on this planet. Those who want to delude themselves are free to do so. I'm not part of that club anymore. It's funny to me how much religion has influenced us humans. Star Trek has a small piece of trying to get Humans to use Science to guide us, but it seems most folks don't Care about it all. All humanity seems to give creedence to is MONEY.

Lw7fhsd.jpg

NAGAdFC.gif

I think it just might be possible that folks are having a bit of fun, and do not actually subscribe to the deification of Zelix. Heck, Zelix might not even subscribe to the deification of Zelix, for all I know! :smoke:

Thankfully, there are plenty of folks who are not deluded by one thing or another, and who also do not worship money. There is plenty of good in humanity, even if it is sometimes obscured. :)

Yeah, I know. But every once in a while I still like to BITCH about it! lol

qZ2cAX3.gif

• Like 1