Virtuoso Super Group

Necromancer

QUOTE (ES-335 @ Oct 5 2005, 10:00 PM)
QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Oct 5 2005, 08:58 PM)

If you've ever heard Audioslave, you kno that Chris Cornell might as well be dead...  sad.gif

Please explain

In Audioslave (A "supergroup" he's currently in, with the members of Rage Against the Machine, minus Zack De La Rocha), he sounds HORRIBLE!!! I've heard he's even worse live...

QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Oct 5 2005, 09:02 PM)

If you've ever heard Audioslave, you kno that Chris Cornell might as well be dead...  sad.gif

Please explain

In Audioslave (A "supergroup" he's currently in, with the members of Rage Against the Machine, minus Zack De La Rocha), he sounds HORRIBLE!!! I've heard he's even worse live...

I respect your opinion ... but I LOVE his voice, Audioslave and all ... live and all ... I feel he had the best rock voice of the 90s ... i feel strongly about that tongue.gif and Chris is the creative force behind Audioslave and Soundgarden IMHO.

Also, i loved Rage ...

If I could pick someone dead, it would be Freddie Mercury.

QUOTE (ES-335 @ Oct 5 2005, 09:10 PM)

Please explain

I respect your opinion ... but I LOVE his voice, Audioslave and all ... live and all ... I feel he had the best rock voice of the 90s ... i feel strongly about that tongue.gif and Chris is the creative force behind Audioslave and Soundgarden IMHO.

Also, i loved Rage ...

YOU CAN'T PICK SOMEONE DEAD!!!!

NECRO'S HEAD EXPLODES comp26.gif comp26.gif

We at USELESS SUPERGROUP THREADS wish to apologize for Necro's outburst. We do not condone any of his feelings of aggravation at nobody reading the damn rules... emm.. uh.. excuse us. Maybe we DO condone Necro's actions. We'll get back to you. Until we return, please see THE DEAD THREAD where you can dwell on your favorite dead musician of your choice. Hell... pick a couple. They ain't going anywhere.

QUOTE (ES-335 @ Oct 5 2005, 10:10 PM)

Please explain

Also, i loved Rage ...

I strongly agree with you on the 90's thing. His vocals were f***ing incredible with Soundgarden. I just think he sounds so much worse in Audioslave... and I've never heard him live (in Audioslave), I was just going by word of mouth on that.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Oct 5 2005, 09:51 PM)
QUOTE (ES-335 @ Oct 5 2005, 09:10 PM)

Please explain

Also, i loved Rage ...

YOU CAN'T PICK SOMEONE DEAD!!!!

NECRO'S HEAD EXPLODES comp26.gif comp26.gif

We at USELESS SUPERGROUP THREADS wish to apologize for Necro's outburst. We do not condone any of his feelings of aggravation at nobody reading the damn rules... emm.. uh.. excuse us. Maybe we DO condone Necro's actions. We'll get back to you. Until we return, please see THE DEAD THREAD where you can dwell on your favorite dead musician of your choice. Hell... pick a couple. They ain't going anywhere.

Please notice the word IF

calm down beavis.

QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Oct 5 2005, 10:24 PM)
QUOTE (ES-335 @ Oct 5 2005, 10:10 PM)

Please explain

Also, i loved Rage ...

I strongly agree with you on the 90's thing. His vocals were f***ing incredible with Soundgarden. I just think he sounds so much worse in Audioslave... and I've never heard him live (in Audioslave), I was just going by word of mouth on that.

have you heard both albums?

He is incredible with Audioslave ... his lyrics are awesome as well.

check it out.

Archived