that's what i hate about A-ROD

daveyt

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Sep 14 2005, 08:53 PM)
daveyt. I'm not sure if you are patronizing me or being genuine. I did really dig your high school gig though. Would you like to talk some real baseball at some point?

I have known Davey since 02, read thousands of his posts/threads ... and even I don't know when he is being serious ... that is just Davey!!! LOL!!!

2.gif

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Sep 14 2005, 08:53 PM)
daveyt. I'm not sure if you are patronizing me or being genuine. I did really dig your high school gig though. Would you like to talk some real baseball at some point?

i like to make genuine efforts to be nice with people. the goodpost.gif is legit.

i wasn't referring to you back on the other page when i said i'm getting annoyed with "this guy". should have mentioned that

after many of my posts i do this: yes.gif and i was getting annoyed with that

-finally yes.gif

QUOTE (ES-335 @ Sep 14 2005, 08:56 PM)
I have known Davey since 02, read thousands of his posts/threads ... and even I don't know when he is being serious ... that is just Davey!!! LOL!!!

2.gif

oh yeah well i know this one person onr TRF wub.gif who can read me like a book. too bad that thread got killed!

I have known Davey since 02

i still thought it was the most amazing thing: remember that girl who needed a ride to the nashville show? man it was cool when she popped up right next to me during ANIMATE and pulled out a handful of blunts. NE1 see that smoke cloud? cheer.gif

NeilFinal.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Sep 14 2005, 09:53 PM)
I have known Davey since 02

i still thought it was the most amazing thing: remember that girl who needed a ride to the nashville show? man it was cool when she popped up right next to me during ANIMATE and pulled out a handful of blunts. NE1 see that smoke cloud? cheer.gif

NeilFinal.gif

I am surprised you remember anything from that night!! LOL!!!

Cool. This probably doesn't have a place on this thread but I just finished watching Friday Night Lights.

I actually played in Ratliff Stadium in 1985. A sophomore that was only 135 lbs. but started on Varsity. I put some slobber knockers on some of them boys though........

Archived