No "Driver's Seat" pics of Neil's (SPOILER) ** ***** kit?

gongbass

I've seen ton of pics of the R40 kit from every angle. It's the same as the last 5 kits he's had so not really that exciting to the drum gear geek in me. I can't find any good "driver's seat" pics of his "El Darko" replica kit anywhere. Hoping one of the drum magazines was able to get behind it and snap some pics before Neil jumps on.

I sent some messages to Lorne Wheaton on Twitter but obviously the guy has his hands full. Anyone else see any good shots behind this masterpiece!?

• Like 1

I've seen ton of pics of the R40 kit from every angle. It's the same as the last 5 kits he's had so not really that exciting to the drum gear geek in me. I can't find any good "driver's seat" pics of his "El Darko" replica kit anywhere. Hoping one of the drum magazines was able to get behind it and snap some pics before Neil jumps on.

I sent some messages to Lorne Wheaton on Twitter but obviously the guy has his hands full. Anyone else see any good shots behind this masterpiece!?

Yeah... I've been waiting too to get the specs on that thing.... I bought the tour book, but haven't had time to look at it yet, but I don't think there is any info except for the log used... I'd like to see a close-up of that mini gong bass drum he has.... Looks really strange at the back of his kit... Also it took me until mid-tour to notice he doesn't have the KAT on the R40 kit, just on El Darko... So the R40 kit looks REALLLLLLLY empty!