Threshold, New album: FOR THE JOURNEY in September

treeduck

Awesome song :haz:

Aye!

:haz:

Hey what do you think of the new Priest album now?? :givebeer:

It's pretty good, probably their best since Painkiller. Not a big fan of the guitar sound though. Still gonna have to give it some more spins.

Awesome song :haz:

Aye!

:haz:

Hey what do you think of the new Priest album now?? :givebeer:

It's pretty good, probably their best since Painkiller. Not a big fan of the guitar sound though. Still gonna have to give it some more spins.

I think it tops Painkiller for me! The only weak track to my ears is Never Forget...

Hey you RUSH punks! :smoke: My copy is here right now in my hands! About 11 days before release date! And of course it's the deluxe version with extra track! :guitar: :NP: :banana:

SO JEALOUS!! This album's easily one of my most anticipated of the year. Can't wait to hear it!

Hey you RUSH punks! :smoke: My copy is here right now in my hands! About 11 days before release date! And of course it's the deluxe version with extra track! :guitar: :NP: :banana:

SO JEALOUS!! This album's easily one of my most anticipated of the year. Can't wait to hear it!

It's good! Though obviously I'll need a few more listens to get the full effect of the new songs. :haz: