Tim Alexander returning to Primus

Alchemical

Good post. A lot of news and music related tidbits in a short interview. Tim back on the skins... Possible Oysterhead plans in the works.... A fishing show with Les and Dean Ween.... Les hangin' with Geddy and Alex.... Jay Lane getting RatDog goin' again with Bobby Weir, which makes sense being that I heard that Furthur will be on hiatus for all of 2015. Cool stuff. I'm gonna go listen to Pork Soda now.

Amen! Herb is back! One of the greatest drummers on the planet!

Primus really does SUCK without him!!!!!!!!!!

I hope they record a new album with Herb!

Their last album was pure shite! I saw them at The Greek in Berkeley. Claypool's favorite venue on the earth.

It was just dreadful.

I hope Tim stays this time until the end. I get fuckking pissed off every time he leaves the band.

I remember his one quote years ago. He said that he was "tired of playing circus music."

Just play "Frizzle Fry" and "Sailing The Seas Of Cheese" all they way through!

Oh wait! They already did that! I saw both shows!!

PRIMUS SUCKS!

HERB THE GINSENG DRUMMER RULES!

"SUCK ON THIS!"

Good post. A lot of news and music related tidbits in a short interview. Tim back on the skins... Possible Oysterhead plans in the works.... A fishing show with Les and Dean Ween.... Les hangin' with Geddy and Alex.... Jay Lane getting RatDog goin' again with Bobby Weir, which makes sense being that I heard that Furthur will be on hiatus for all of 2015. Cool stuff. I'm gonna go listen to Pork Soda now.

I saw Oysterhead at The Greek! It was amazing!!! Even Les said that night that "I am blown away to be on the same stage as the great Stewart Copeland!"

The show was off the charts! Not a big Trey fan but he was excellent!