Love - Forever Changes

rushgoober

I must share with you, rushgoober, quite a remarkable experience I am having right now listening to Forever Changes. Moments ago I watched an episode of Star Trek: Voyager entitled "Alter Ego." The episode explored the themes of love and loneliness, suppression and denial. Owing to circumstances of the past several months and to the fact that this particular episode involved the Vulcan Lt. Tuvok, I found myself personally drawn to the story. As I watched "Atler Ego," my computer was busy obtaining the album you so highly praised above. After a moment's reflection when the episode had concluded, I began listening to Forever Changed. To forgo any excessiveness, I will just say I am finding it... inspiring.

Yes, very inspiring.

I began listening to Forever Changed. To forgo any excessiveness, I will just say I am finding it... inspiring.

the album is really an amazing achievement - the music is fantastic and the lyrics are deceptively simple, but upon reflection and continued listens reveal remarkable depth - it's the kind of album that gets on critics top 10, top 25 album lists, but for once one where it's richly deserved... glad you're diggin' it physics!

Archived