OMG 1974 recordings I've never heard!!

Ludwigvondrummer

Hi peeps...I just accidentally came across this. Been to the By Tor site before, don't know if this is new...but this is not the crappy sounding "electric ladyland studios" recording that most of us have prolly heard. This is a amazing. Don't know if any or all of u have come across this but...sweet...always nice to come across something new. And let me tell you...I have just about everything live and "unrecorded" stuff from Rush as most anyone.

http://www.by-tor.com/multimedia/audio.php

electric ladyland studios? 1974 just be for Fly by Night came out! Geddy say's"We'd like to introdouce our new drummer" His name is Niel Peart.Then they go in to a Beatle song! Bad Boy... I thought i was the only onr that had this confused13.gif

I love 'The Third Order Of Angels'!!

So young...so fresh!! You can hear elements of future songs in their beginning stages aswell. For instance, there are parts of the By-Tor solo incorperated into the Working Man solo. The un-released songs are fun to listen to also.

A truely awesome find 653.gif

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ May 11 2005, 01:15 PM)
I've not come across theis Third Order of Angels Boot, but the Fifth Order of Angels is pretty good.

Oh crap....Got my numbers mixed wacko.gif unsure.gif

FITH Order of Angels

Apologies smile.gif

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ May 11 2005, 01:15 PM)
I've not come across theis Third Order of Angels Boot, but the Fifth Order of Angels is pretty good.

Not as good as some of that action you got going on in your signature area...particularly behind door number 1. It's not like...the wife or anything, I hope. If so, my apologies...

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Purely a piggish sexist response...I know. Try not to get offended Peeps.

It had to be said....Anyway..

biggrin.gif

Archived