Call of Duty: Black Ops

The Owl

QUOTE (King Whompus @ Dec 7 2010, 09:52 PM)
QUOTE (PhilCastro @ Dec 7 2010, 01:38 PM)
I guess I got lucky with having a 360 for Black Ops. I guess it's pretty bad on the other systems confused13.gif

Almost unbearable in my opinion!

Video games don't make people violent, it's the f***ing lag!!!

I can't play FPS games on a console. I have to have a keyboard and mouse...much more natural to me.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (King Whompus @ Jan 16 2011, 11:58 PM)
Finally prestiged. Only 14 more times of prestiging to go.

I stopped doing the prestige crap after the first one. There just aren't that many extra goodies that I want to have to keep losing everything and building it up again.

Not worth it just to have a dumb icon by my name.

I will likely prestige once - for the extra custom class. That's what I did in MW2... I just don't really care enough for an icon and changing the color of my name.

PS3 has some good updates lately, happy that the servers have been a little more stable.

It's more on Activision than Infinity Ward or Treyarch, but you think after having 2 years in a row where you set the all time video game sales record for 2 different games, you could give out some damn dedicated servers... this p2p bullshit is getting too old for the amount of players playing COD online.

Yeah, very true. Can usually tell who was picked as host as they have a slight advantage when gunning you down.

Nothing frustrates me more than pulling off 4 or 5 shots before dying, only to watch the killcam and see no shots fired.

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Jan 28 2011, 02:30 PM)
Yeah, very true. Can usually tell who was picked as host as they have a slight advantage when gunning you down.

Nothing frustrates me more than pulling off 4 or 5 shots before dying, only to watch the killcam and see no shots fired.

I hate that!!!

Not going to bother with prestiging as i can't be arsed to go through the whole thing again just to get the weapons i like best.

Apart from that i really enjoy it and as soon as Sony get the bugs fixed it will be more enjoyable.

Anyone on ps3 can add me,Ric4003. Message me and tell me you read this on TRF.

QUOTE (Snakey @ Feb 1 2011, 10:19 AM)
Not going to bother with prestiging as i can't be arsed to go through the whole thing again just to get the weapons i like best.
Apart from that i really enjoy it and as soon as Sony get the bugs fixed it will be more enjoyable.

I added you, but letting you know.... I don't play with Killwhores..

Sure its okay if you go 42-3 in a match, but leave that for TDM, you step into an objective game you play the objective... I cannot stand losing and seeing that a teammate runs a 23.0 KDR, but does not get one capture in Domination.... or any captures in headquarters...

QUOTE (The Owl @ Feb 1 2011, 10:45 PM)

Sure its okay if you go 42-3 in a match, but leave that for TDM, you step into an objective game you play the objective... I cannot stand losing and seeing that a teammate runs a 23.0 KDR, but does not get one capture in Domination.... or any captures in headquarters...

I guess I'm one of the few guys who can rack up the kills and capture objectives at the same time then... tongue.gif

I downloaded the new maps this morning and I'm really liking Berlin Wall and Discovery the most. I haven't played the new Zombies map yet so I can't comment on it at the moment.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Feb 1 2011, 11:35 PM)
QUOTE (The Owl @ Feb 1 2011, 10:45 PM)

I guess I'm one of the few guys who can rack up the kills and capture objectives at the same time then... tongue.gif

I downloaded the new maps this morning and I'm really liking Berlin Wall and Discovery the most. I haven't played the new Zombies map yet so I can't comment on it at the moment.

How are the new maps? I have a ps3 so i can't get them for like a month. Are they worth the price?

Holy crap, yesterday was terrible with the connection interrupted messages

So - what is your Black Ops playercard image? take a picture (or if anyone knows a way of DLing it... lemme know.

I'll post mine soon, but it looks very much like my current avatar smile.gif

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Feb 18 2011, 01:37 PM)
Holy crap, yesterday was terrible with the connection interrupted messages

So - what is your Black Ops playercard image? take a picture (or if anyone knows a way of DLing it... lemme know.

I'll post mine soon, but it looks very much like my current avatar smile.gif

Mine is in my sig

QUOTE (King Whompus @ Feb 24 2011, 08:15 PM)
New map packs out on PS3  March 3rd. Features 4 new multiplayer maps and a new zombie map. X-box users already have it though. Lucky Bastards...

Anyone doing the sharing thing with the maps?

We have a group of 5 that share. We made a generic ID, bought the map pack with that ID and then everyone downloads it. You get up to 5 DLs with each purchase.

We did it with the 2 Map Packs for MW2 and never had a single issue.

Edited by Lost In Xanadu