saturday night commitment question

daveyt

shall we open up another something substantial?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. shall we open up another something substantial?

• yes
    • no
    • what?

:drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Apr 3 2005, 01:00 AM)
This Arrogant Bastard is kicking my ass...

unsure.gif

So, if one cheapie beer will get me a good buzz on, what would one Arrogant Bastard to to ol' AGP??? ph34r.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Apr 4 2005, 01:00 AM)

unsure.gif

So, if one cheapie beer will get me a good buzz on, what would one Arrogant Bastard to to ol' AGP??? ph34r.gif

One AB would knock you for a loop. There's a good chance you wouldn't like it anyway. It's very strong tasting.

trink38.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 4 2005, 12:03 AM)

unsure.gif

One AB would knock you for a loop. There's a good chance you wouldn't like it anyway. It's very strong tasting.

trink38.gif

Try everything once, twice if I like it.

Not an ale, eh?

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Apr 4 2005, 01:07 AM)

unsure.gif

trink38.gif

Not an ale, eh?

AB is an ale, but it's what's known as a Strong Ale. Here's a typical review from Beer Advocate:

"This beer hates you.... and that's why you keep going back to it.

It's like an abusive spouse. Harsh and coarse and very alcoholic.

The smell hits you right in the nose. Strong aromatics - hops, esters, permanent markers and lots of nose stinging alcohol.

The hops are earthy and piney - similar to sticking a pine branch and needles up your muzzle.

The taste is a punch in the mouth. There are oodles of malts and a slew of hops. Trying to balance these monsters must be a tough job but those arrogant pricks did it! Sweet, sticky and downright bitter as hell.

I highly recommend chilling this one, for two reasons: When it gets warm the beer becomes a rabid wolf and will eat you whole and secondly, you want something to ice your face down with after you've been severely beaten by the bastard.

Vive La Stone!"

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 4 2005, 12:16 AM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Apr 4 2005, 01:07 AM)

unsure.gif

trink38.gif

Not an ale, eh?

AB is an ale, but it's what's known as a Strong Ale. Here's a typical review from Beer Advocate:

"This beer hates you.... and that's why you keep going back to it.

It's like an abusive spouse. Harsh and coarse and very alcoholic.

The smell hits you right in the nose. Strong aromatics - hops, esters, permanent markers and lots of nose stinging alcohol.

The hops are earthy and piney - similar to sticking a pine branch and needles up your muzzle.

The taste is a punch in the mouth. There are oodles of malts and a slew of hops. Trying to balance these monsters must be a tough job but those arrogant pricks did it! Sweet, sticky and downright bitter as hell.

I highly recommend chilling this one, for two reasons: When it gets warm the beer becomes a rabid wolf and will eat you whole and secondly, you want something to ice your face down with after you've been severely beaten by the bastard.

Vive La Stone!"

Sounds like my kinda man, how do you know I wont kick HIS arse? tongue.gif

I drank that AB last night and I felt weird the next day.. maybe I"m NOT worthy...

It was marked as a pint, 6 oz.. So I guess that's like around 23 oz, which is like about equal to 4 piss beers...... It's very tasty, but I think next time I won't drink it so fast.. fing.gif