Driven From Different Stages

sfuentes

If you listen very closely, you can hear a guy in the background saying something like "It's okay Alex, shake it off." I laughed when I heard this.

Outspoken fans aside, I think that it's a great representation of a great song from a great album. The into is simply amazing, as is the bass solo (however better represented during Rush In Rio.) 2.gif trink38.gif

QUOTE (Sark @ Mar 31 2005, 05:20 AM)
What point in the song do you hear that comment?

During the bass solo. I don't have the time available to me right now, but it's right when Geddy starts playing the rhythm of the song - about 10 seconds into the solo.

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Mar 31 2005, 10:20 AM)

During the bass solo. I don't have the time available to me right now, but it's right when Geddy starts playing the rhythm of the song - about 10 seconds into the solo.

COOL - I love this stuff. Gonna give it a listen.

Sterling - you should post this in the Great 'sounds' in the songs thread.

Great 'sounds' in the songs

QUOTE (paganoman @ Mar 31 2005, 08:41 AM)

Done. Thanks, paganoman. trink39.gif

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Mar 31 2005, 11:43 AM)
QUOTE (paganoman @ Mar 31 2005, 08:41 AM)

Done. Thanks, paganoman. trink39.gif

No - Thank You!!! You're fast. cool.gif

I love that thread for stuff like this - it's exactly why it's there. To bring out the hidden stuff that gets by most of us.

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

If you ever get the "O' Chicago" 6/14/97 boot (the show where most of DS is sourced), you'll know why the fan says that. Alex's guitar gave off a brutal bit of feedback right before the bass solo. Someone at the show said Alex even changed his guitar during the solo. "O' Chicago" is also one of the finest boots you'll hear from the TFE tour, so that's another reason to grab it!

QUOTE (yyzyy @ Mar 31 2005, 02:18 PM)
I HEARD THAT TOO!!!!!! It's during Geddy's bass solo, just before it starts!!! It's true....I wonder what happened?

AlexFinal.gif

As from Cygnus27:

If you ever get the "O' Chicago" 6/14/97 boot (the show where most of DS is sourced), you'll know why the fan says that. Alex's guitar gave off a brutal bit of feedback right before the bass solo. Someone at the show said Alex even changed his guitar during the solo. "O' Chicago" is also one of the finest boots you'll hear from the TFE tour, so that's another reason to grab it!

QUOTE (yyzyy @ Mar 31 2005, 02:18 PM)
I HEARD THAT TOO!!!!!! It's during Geddy's bass solo, just before it starts!!! It's true....I wonder what happened?

As from Cygnus27:

rofl3.gif As from me....

I now know why!! I didn't read the above post! 

It was Feedback!

rofl3.gif

I'm a little bit off today!

Yeah, I've heard that before...the shake it off guy

Hey, theres this kid (it sounds like) he screams something during Cygnus X-1 on DS ...during the beginning with geds intro..it sounds like he says "Disney sucks" but Im positive that isnt it....

Archived