All The World's A Stage

troutman

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KEEP TRYING, I THINK MAYBE EVERYONE IS TRYING TOO HARD. WHEN I FIRST NOTICED IT I WAS PUTTING ON A SHIRT OR SOMETHING. IT WASN'T LIKE I WAS TRYING TO HERE ANY ONE PARTICULAR THING. OK ALL, WHAT DO YOU THINK, SHOULD I GIVE SOME TYPE OF CLUE?? "PLEASE RESPOND" biggrin.gif

QUOTE (headache @ Feb 6 2005, 02:52 PM)
hello to everyone! first let me say that I am not
able to listen to "atws" at the moment, so do not
laugh at this guess. I remember me a friend
years ago trying to figure this out.
"light up a joint"
cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif

That has to be it. I didnt hear him right. Good job and welcome to the board! trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Hey RushGuru, you were so close with your guess earlier when you said the guy yelled out I'm drunk. I thought for sure you would go back and listen to it a little closer, maybe you did. Good job though for not giving up biggrin.gif To all, I find that it really comes through the best when you turn the balance to the left side of your stereo speaker and listen at least on mine it does. Ok let's chat about this some more if you like . new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

2.gif

hey troutman & beagle !!!

It was years back, I guess

about 5 to 7 approx.

my friend and I were into

all of the small details when

it came to RUSH. I believe

he actually guessed it first.

which helped me guess it 1st

for this thread. which "btw"

is a cool topic.

I can see it now all of you are listening for it and have forgotten about the SUPERBOWL rofl3.gif You will play it over and over for your friends. Of course who needs football when there is RUSH TRIVIA to talk about. Anyway, at 3:pm est. if possible let's all trink39.gif to everyone involved here and play Lakeside Park !! This was fun common001.gif

That's cool headache, I am also into the small things like that. I was just lucky at the time it just caught my attention. I must have played it 50 times just to be sure that was what I heard before having my friends listen. We would cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif And just crack up rofl3.gif

2.gif

hey apollo, go to the start of lakeside park and as geddy is talking , he say's "not to far from where he was born" talking about neil. listen real close try it with just the left speaker on you should pick it up easy biggrin.gif

HERE'S TO THAT "ONE GUY" AT MASSEY HALL IN TORONTO THAT NIGHT WHO STARTED ALL OF THIS GREAT TRIVIA!!! trink39.gif WHERE IS HE NOW? IT WOULD BE SO COOL IF HE SAW THIS AND RESPONED TO ALL OF THE COMOTION HE HAS CAUSED. LOOKING BACK, I THINK HE HAD IT ALL PLANNED OUT FROM THE BEGINNING. HE KNEW IT WAS A LIVE RECORDING AND POSTIONED HIMSELF ACCORDINGLY AND WAITED FOR THE RIGHT TIME TO SAY IT. AND THAT HE DID. HE'S PROBABLY SOMEWHERE cool10.gif cool10.gif NOW MY DOG SAY'S ENOUGH OF THIS SH** LET'S PLAY!!! common001.gif

Archived