Waiting till the 1st...

analogkid1967

I am using my willpower and waiting till May first. I prefer to Listen to the music, read the lyrics, and check out the album artwork all together. I have been reading some of the posted pre-reviews here though, and I am liking what I'm hearing. Regardless of weather or not this new release is great, I am especially psyched because I will be seeing them from the forth row on June 29... HALF THE WORLD HATES WHAT HALF THE WORLD DOES EVERY DAY, HALF THE WORLD WAITS WHILE HALF GETS ON WITH IT ANYWAY... trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (analogkid1967 @ Apr 22 2007, 10:00 AM)
I am using my willpower and waiting till May first. I prefer to Listen to the music, read the lyrics, and check out the album artwork all together. I have been reading some of the posted pre-reviews here though, and I am liking what I'm hearing. Regardless of weather or not this new release is great, I am especially psyched because I will be seeing them from the forth row on June 29... HALF THE WORLD HATES WHAT HALF THE WORLD DOES EVERY DAY, HALF THE WORLD WAITS WHILE HALF GETS ON WITH IT ANYWAY... trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

http://www.unescap.org/unis/common/images/vcd%20cover/We%20can%20do%20it.jpg

Archived