Gonna Do It!!!

Alsgalpal

QUOTE (BSG @ Nov 22 2004, 10:25 AM)
It really WAS a lot of fun! Let's do it again, eh?

yup chickendance.gif yup chickendance.gif yup chickendance.gif yup chickendance.gif yup!!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Lee S-335 @ Nov 22 2004, 07:04 PM)
THe documentary was the best part for me. Loved it ... where are my shoes!

Wasn't that great? The way Alex wraps Neil's feet for him so his drumming shoes won't get wet. That was the coolest thing. That showed me how close these guys really are. A guy typically won't do something like that except for a family member or someone who is the equivalent of one. Very cool move Alex! yes.gif

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Nov 22 2004, 05:07 PM)
I saw RIR in the theater premiere, then I bought both the DVD and CD at Best Buy the first day they were out... I think I paid $40 for both.. I was NOT disappointed!!!

yes.gif

You got to Livermore to see the premier? Man, if it werent on a Tuesday night if I remember correctly, I could have been there too, oh well. sad.gif

Well, I am so in love, and my life is complete, at least for now. wink.gif I have watched the whole thing, but will wait to get home and do the easter eggs.... I can't wait to do a viewing party now. I LMAO at the shrimp cot. laugh.gif And Geddys shoes... heh... I am so loving it, I sent Barn a text during the documentary, I was actually in tears... *sigh* I really DO need to get a life... which makes me think, Where's Slaine been????? confused13.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Nov 22 2004, 08:07 PM)
I saw RIR in the theater premiere, then I bought both the DVD and CD at Best Buy the first day they were out... I think I paid $40 for both.. I was NOT disappointed!!!

yes.gif

laugh.gif me too...i was at the theatre about an hour before the show started to be like second in line so i'd get a good seat smile.gif I was a little bummed tho, cause i had to go by myself...wish I'd known more of u at that point!! I was at the store the day it came out to buy it cause it was just so fantastic biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Nov 23 2004, 08:45 PM)
Well, I am so in love, and my life is complete, at least for now. wink.gif I have watched the whole thing, but will wait to get home and do the easter eggs.... I can't wait to do a viewing party now. I LMAO at the shrimp cot. laugh.gif And Geddys shoes... heh... I am so loving it, I sent Barn a text during the documentary, I was actually in tears... *sigh* I really DO need to get a life... which makes me think, Where's Slaine been????? confused13.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif glad u enjoyed it hon! laugh.gif

Archived