Any Buckethead fans in here?

treeduck

I'm gonna listen to these guys simply because I know that is you with a bucket on your head and a guitar in your hand Ducky! tongue.gif

I miss you Cindy!!! We had fun in Colorado!! :)

Wow this is an old thread. It's even older than Earl Ramer, and he needs a cane to walk everywhere now!

Hahaha! Back then everyone thought I was on co"caine."

I'm gonna listen to these guys simply because I know that is you with a bucket on your head and a guitar in your hand Ducky! tongue.gif

Wow this is an old thread. It's even older than Earl Ramer, and he needs a cane to walk everywhere now!

Now they think you're on meth! :16ton:

Oh man another tooth fell out of my mouth today thanks to crystal meth and I can't go to a dentist. I'm ruthless and toothless Pat. Don't fuckk with me. lol

• Like 1

Oh man another tooth fell out of my mouth today thanks to crystal meth and I can't go to a dentist. I'm ruthless and toothless Pat. Don't fuckk with me. lol

You can gum people to death!

Chicks dig it.

Chicks dig it.

Earl what if KK's Priest's new album blows the next new Priest album out of the water??

• Like 1

Chicks dig it.

Earl what if KK's Priest's new album blows the next new Priest album out of the water??

That's a big what if Pat! I honestly don't think so but you have hyped up this KK record so much I am very interested in giving you a review.

• Like 1

Chicks dig it.

That's a big what if Pat! I honestly don't think so but you have hyped up this KK record so much I am very interested in giving you a review.

I'm not without my doubts but I like to be optimistic. If you look at the credits on the first five Priest albums, where it's not just Halford, Tipton and Downing on everything, it appears that KK is the junior member of the writing team. There's no songs entirely written by Downing but Tipton has several that wrote all by himself like The Ripper, Running Wild, White Heat, Red Hot, Hell Bent For Leather etc. And there's a few Halford and Tipton songs. Mind you Tipton is almost entirely responsible for the songs on the Demolition album, and his solo albums were poor as well (shit in Downing's words) so who can tell?

Earl what would you do if you got the virus and died, but every time you died you came back to life only for the virus to be reactivated in your body until it kills you again, then you come back to life and the whole process starts again, dying and coming back to life and reactivating the virus and dying and coming back to life and reactivating the virus and dying, like some kind of groundhog day hell???
  • Like 1

Chicks dig it.

I'm not without my doubts but I like to be optimistic. If you look at the credits on the first five Priest albums, where it's not just Halford, Tipton and Downing on everything, it appears that KK is the junior member of the writing team. There's no songs entirely written by Downing but Tipton has several that wrote all by himself like The Ripper, Running Wild, White Heat, Red Hot, Hell Bent For Leather etc. And there's a few Halford and Tipton songs. Mind you Tipton is almost entirely responsible for the songs on the Demolition album, and his solo albums were poor as well (shit in Downing's words) so who can tell?

Hey mate! I totally get it. Oh and those Tipton solo albums are shite. I was very excited about them Pat when they came out because Cozy Powell is on them. Sucked.

• Like 1

Earl what would you do if you got the virus and died, but every time you died you came back to life only for the virus to be reactivated in your body until it kills you again, then you come back to life and the whole process starts again, dying and coming back to life and reactivating the virus and dying and coming back to life and reactivating the virus and dying, like some kind of groundhog day hell???

Hahaha! Pat! You crack me up. Reminds me of "Happy Death Day" and "Happy Death Day 2." I actually enjoyed those two flicks.

• Like 1

Hahaha! Pat! You crack me up. Reminds me of "Happy Death Day" and "Happy Death Day 2." I actually enjoyed those two flicks.

You might end up like the guy in Weekend at Bernie's, dead but going all over the place anyway.

• Like 1

You might end up like the guy in Weekend at Bernie's, dead but going all over the place anyway.

Hahaha! Another movie I love!!

• Like 1

Chicks dig it.

Hey mate! I totally get it. Oh and those Tipton solo albums are shite. I was very excited about them Pat when they came out because Cozy Powell is on them. Sucked.

It's like Tipton's song writing skills evaporated in the 90's, or maybe it was because Halford wasn't there? Tipton's singing was terrible too. Imagine if he'd tried to sing on Demolition too instead of Ripper??

Aye!

I saw Neighbors the other night with John Belushi and Dan Aykroyd. In this one Belushi plays against type as the mild-mannered boring, put-upon guy and Aykroyd plays the crazy, out of control neighbour!

• Like 1

Aye!

I saw Neighbors the other night with John Belushi and Dan Aykroyd. In this one Belushi plays against type as the mild-mannered boring, put-upon guy and Aykroyd plays the crazy, out of control neighbour!

Seen it! I like it!

• Like 1

Aye!

Seen it! I like it!

Aye it's pretty good. I think John died a bit after that.

• Like 1

Aye!

Seen it! I like it!

So sad. I love John.

• Like 1

Aye!

Seen it! I like it!

So sad. I love John.

Aye.

• Like 1

Aye!

Seen it! I like it!

So sad. I love John.

Aye.

Aye!

• Like 1

Aye!

Seen it! I like it!

So sad. I love John.

Aye.

Aye!

oED0cJU.jpg

• Like 1