Guys! I Forgot To Tell You! I Have A Copy Of Neil's Senior High School Yearbook!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

My name is Earl

• Members
  • 37812 posts

Posted 14 January 2020 - 01:44 AM

The yearbook is buried somewhere in my garage but I just realized that I have it!  It's in mint condition!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666, 14 January 2020 - 01:54 AM.

Sponsored Post

#2 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

My name is Earl

• Members
  • 37812 posts

Posted 14 January 2020 - 01:53 AM

Sorry, it's not Neil's, but I have a real copy of that yearbook.

My goodness I almost typed tour book.

#3 Syrinx

Syrinx

Solar Federalist

• Members
  • 2748 posts
  • Interests:Dallas Cowboys!

Posted 14 January 2020 - 09:08 AM

I think I sold you those a number of years ago Earl!

#4 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

My name is Earl

• Members
  • 37812 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 01:56 AM

View PostSyrinx, on 14 January 2020 - 09:08 AM, said:

Holy Shit!!!  It's you!!!!!  Incredible!!!  At least you knew they went to a good home my Rush Brother!!

I'm amazed.

#5 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

My name is Earl

• Members
  • 37812 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 01:57 AM

Two of my best friends on the planet are Dallas Cowboy fans.  
I wish you the best next season!!

#6 Syrinx

Syrinx

Solar Federalist

• Members
  • 2748 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 09:32 AM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 15 January 2020 - 01:56 AM, said:

Holy Shit!!!  It's you!!!!!  Incredible!!!  At least you knew they went to a good home my Rush Brother!!

I'm amazed.

Yep - richmoonpeart on Ebay.  I had a very large and significant Neil Peart collection that I sold off a number of years back.  Some on Ebay and others privately. I still have pics of everything and should post them some day.  I had drums, sticks, used heads, used bass heads and all sorts of other rare stuff.  I collected Neil memorabilia for years and developed a very good network of contacts etc.  The trigger for selling was a friend died and I had a couple of health issues and I just didn't want this collection to end up in a garage sale or something!  It all went to big fans and I didn't make money on it - that was never the point.  I was the second high bidder on both the Tama red set and the Chromey set on Ebay also way back when.  I remember selling you I think two yearbooks and how stoked you were to get them.  That was the reaction I got from most buyers.  Made me happy.  I have had some feelings of regret since Neil died.  I want it all back!  But I kept a few treasures to remember him by.

Edited by Syrinx, 15 January 2020 - 09:33 AM.

#7 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

My name is Earl

• Members
  • 37812 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 03:49 AM

View PostSyrinx, on 15 January 2020 - 09:32 AM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 15 January 2020 - 01:56 AM, said:

I'm amazed.

Yep - richmoonpeart on Ebay.  I had a very large and significant Neil Peart collection that I sold off a number of years back.  Some on Ebay and others privately. I still have pics of everything and should post them some day.  I had drums, sticks, used heads, used bass heads and all sorts of other rare stuff.  I collected Neil memorabilia for years and developed a very good network of contacts etc.  The trigger for selling was a friend died and I had a couple of health issues and I just didn't want this collection to end up in a garage sale or something!  It all went to big fans and I didn't make money on it - that was never the point.  I was the second high bidder on both the Tama red set and the Chromey set on Ebay also way back when.  I remember selling you I think two yearbooks and how stoked you were to get them.  That was the reaction I got from most buyers.  Made me happy.  I have had some feelings of regret since Neil died.  I want it all back!  But I kept a few treasures to remember him by.

Syrinx!   We need to talk!  At least in pm.  I have something I must tell you.  You will not be happy with my judgement and now even I am feeling some remorse.  But this is between us.  I will PM you.

I'm sorry if I was to non-filtered on this Forum.  I am sorry for being a late night FLY BY NIGHT Nerd Turd.  A few beers and I love to add late night creative writing.

I love you dude.  I love so many on here.  The irony is such a reality.  I am so bummed buddy, yet getting better everyday.  Hope you are too.

#8 Syrinx

Syrinx

Solar Federalist

• Members
  • 2748 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 10:24 AM

Hey Earl.  I got your PM.  No reason to be bummed.  I will respond directly soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users