Any Racer X fans around?

djflex

Not realky expecting a huge turnout here, but any fans?

Pretty fun band , imo.

Today i found a new used cd store. I actually stumbled across 2 of their cd's . Getting heavier and second heat. This shocked me...needless to say was super happy

i got the early albums back in the 80's and I flirted with the idea of getting some of the more recent albums a while back but I lost interest in the idea. I was having a big Paul Gilbert phase but it fizzled out.

i got the early albums back in the 80's and I flirted with the idea of getting some of the more recent albums a while back but I lost interest in the idea. I was having a big Paul Gilbert phase but it fizzled out.

Yeah, i hear ya.

Im gonna give them another run though. I havent heard the newer stuff either, but always liked steet lethal

Yeah, i hear ya.

Im gonna give them another run though. I havent heard the newer stuff either, but always liked steet lethal

The problem with the band has always been the vocals and to some extent the quality of the songs. The guitars obviously have always been good and have always been the bands focal point, The production is an issue too. It just depends on where your ideas on these points are up to and you can only find out by listening to the music.