Ticketmaster and sale question

iglehart

So lets take the Bristow concert for an example.

I got my ticket, but now when I go to ticketmaster I see absolutly no tickets, NONE. I mean none for sale that are face value.

All I see is this resale crap, how do they resell tickets? Do they buy the tickets from themselves and resell?

There are lawn seats but I am talking about actual seats.

Is it possible its sold out already? I highly doubt it.

Seems like livenation and ticketmaster keep getting more scummy every year with there tactics.

My data shows Bristow only has something like 10K in seats. But the lawn is massive. Only show DC area? I guess it could sell out 3 months in advance.

I agree, seems fishy, but lot of 'This is the final tour' floating around the net has people losing their minds. So who knows.

Yes, it's probably sold out except the lawn. Same for Atlanta, although there are a few reserved handicapped spots available near the very back.

Resale: If you bought tix, you can go to your TM account and hit "Sell". Poof! These are now "resale tickets" that'll show up when others search for seats. This isn't available at all venues.

Chicago was like that, I kept looking and looking and found a pair at face eventually. 1 section over from the one I was looking for, but good enough.

A lot of people buy them, and then ticketmaster gives you the opportunity to sell them. Some people do it because they found better seats after continued searching, but I'm sure the majority of them are vultures looking to make a few bucks.