VIP Packages?

Cygnus 2112

If I remember correctly, on the clockwork angels tour the first package I bought came after the concert. When they did the second leg I got another one, and that came in before the concert. So probably a toss up.

Per email : Thank you for purchasing a RUSH VIP Package. You will be contacted via email approximately 3-5 days prior to show date with details about your package elements. Package elements are NON-REFUNDABLE after first 24 hrs of purchase. Please note your merchandise items that are included in the package will be shipped directly to the address provided at purchase (alternate shipping addresses are not permitted.) Delivery of merchandise could occur after the event date. Merchandise is not needed for entry to the show. Official VIP laminate is commemorative only and does not gain or authorize access into the venue or backstage areas.

So, who knows.

Yeah, they'll ship them whenever they decide to ship them. So don't hold your breath. Some people on the last leg of the CA tour got theirs before their respective show. I got mine the day after the show I went to in Nashville. I guess it kinda depends on where you are in relation to where they're shipping them out from. If I recall correctly, they ship out of NJ.