Boredom

savagegrace26

Way too many ads to sit through.

Well, you can't be THAT bored then...

I'm never bored.

wut

I'm never bored like I said.

Except for that time you said you're bored.

Do you believe everything everyone tells you?

Yes, the people in this forum seem rather trustworthy.

Really? Then please by all means post your social security number.

He's arguing because he's bored. I'm bored because he's arguing.

I'm very sorry, but I told you I'm not allowed to argue unless you've paid.

I came here for argument, not contradiction.

No you didn't.

I'm never bored.

wut

No you didn't.

If you want me to go on arguing you'll have to pay for another five minutes.
  • Like 2

I'm never bored.

wut

No you didn't.

If you want me to go on arguing you'll have to pay for another five minutes.

I just did!

I'm listening to the water drip from the faucet in the kitchen sink. And my cat is snoring.

You know it's got to be quiet when you can hear the cat snore.

I'm listening to the water drip from the faucet in the kitchen sink. And my cat is snoring.

Where are the cows?....

Where are the cows?....

I haven't heard them on their way home yet.

Do they do that every day?....

Where are the cows?....

When they come up this far they do. Sometimes they go to other parts of their field. They have a few acres.

Where are the cows?....

When they come up this far they do. Sometimes they go to other parts of their field. They have a few acres.

Just on the outskirts of my neighborhood there is still a rather large horse farm and they have all kinds of other animals there too. I hope it stays there at least as long as I live here. The property is worth a small fortune but its been there apparently for a long time and the eldest owners are still alive and said they will never sell the property. Hopefully their kids won't either because they would just put another neighborhood on it and there are enough as it is. Nice to have something beautiful around.... Edited by Narpski
  • Like 2

Where are the cows?....

Just on the outskirts of my neighborhood there is still a rather large horse farm and they have all kinds of other animals there too. I hope it stays there at least as long as I live here. The property is worth a small fortune but its been there apparently for a long time and the eldest owners are still alive and said they will never sell the property. Hopefully their kids won't either because they would just put another neighborhood on it and there are enough as it is. Nice to have something beautiful around....

I used to live on a horse farm and I miss it. The smells (yes that, lol), the sounds and horses are just such majestic beings.

• Like 2

Where are the cows?....

Just on the outskirts of my neighborhood there is still a rather large horse farm and they have all kinds of other animals there too. I hope it stays there at least as long as I live here. The property is worth a small fortune but its been there apparently for a long time and the eldest owners are still alive and said they will never sell the property. Hopefully their kids won't either because they would just put another neighborhood on it and there are enough as it is. Nice to have something beautiful around....

I agree. The area I live in used to be apple orchards. There are a few left, and some people still have farms, but the powers that be don't like that so they keep raising the property taxes (which always were cheap out here) to encourage the landowners to sell off their property so the rats can put up more condos or subdivide the property and put homes in that are right on top of each other. It's sad really.

• Like 1

Where are the cows?....

I used to live on a horse farm and I miss it. The smells (yes that, lol), the sounds and horses are just such majestic beings.

There is something very real about just seeing all the animals grazing, sleeping and generally doing what animals do at any given time. I have been here 15 years and would miss them if they were gone. We have deer wandering through our neighborhood from time to time because they have nowhere else to go as it is....

Where are the cows?....

We have lots of horses around here. In fact, until a few months ago, I had two horses and a donkey on the property behind us. I love them. Especially the donkey.

Where are the cows?....

There is something very real about just seeing all the animals grazing, sleeping and generally doing what animals do at any given time. I have been here 15 years and would miss them if they were gone. We have deer wandering through our neighborhood from time to time because they have nowhere else to go as it is....

We have a ton of deer here. When I'm driving home in the evening they're out in people's yards grazing. It's nuts. I've almost hit one several times in the last month because they run out in front of you all the time. We also have wild turkeys. It's so funny to see a group of them walking through the housing area here.

And plenty of skunks! :LOL:

Dead skunk in the middle of the road :musicnote: :musicnote: :guitar: ......
  • Like 2

And plenty of skunks! :LOL:

Dead skunk in the middle of the road :musicnote: :musicnote: :guitar: ......

They haven't been that bad spraying the past few years, but sometimes we get a crop of skunks that are real sprayers. A few times they sprayed right outside our window. It takes days to get the smell out of the house. :cool:

How bored are we? :LOL:

I was extremely. I was checking the clock every 15 minutes and wondering if its to early for bed.... :LOL:
  • Like 1