Win a copy of the SACD version of Presto

Jag2112

Both are still better than the debut...

Huh?.... :moon: :o

Holy crap. You didn't even listen to them yet. No preconceived notions right?

To be fair I said I had no preconceived notions when I got AFTK-Power Windows hot off the presses. Obviously around here I have heard about these other albums over and over again so obviously I have some notions about them. I have heard some of the songs also..... :cool:

So you consciosuly allow yourself to be influenced by others opinions beforehand instead of thinking for yourself? Interesting...

To be fair I said I had no preconceived notions when I got AFTK-Power Windows hot off the presses. Obviously around here I have heard about these other albums over and over again so obviously I have some notions about them. I have heard some of the songs also..... :cool:

So you consciosuly allow yourself to be influenced by others opinions beforehand instead of thinking for yourself? Interesting...

You said that I didn't. Have you considered the subconscious. I am still human after all. I am listening to it now it is already better than HYF in my view..... :huh: Edited by Narpski

You said that I didn't. Have you considered the subconscious. I am still human after all. I am listening to it now it is already better than HYF in my view..... :huh:

If I could wave my magic wand....

• Like 1

Presto is good and I will admit that. Having said that, I would not take it over the debut. Just "old man" talking probably.... :codger:

Since you liked Presto you're now ok in my book. Even if you hate the rest of the albums. Counterparts was one of the key albums that really got me into Rush (even though it was the 4th album I purchased from them).

Since you liked Presto you're now ok in my book. Even if you hate the rest of the albums. Counterparts was one of the key albums that really got me into Rush (even though it was the 4th album I purchased from them).

Good to know. The more "books" I am ok in the better but we don't always have to agree to reach that end. Respect is much more important.... :cheers: :) Edited by Narpski