Neils Drumsticks??

robertrobyn

Gruber was Satan. Neil sold his soul to him for a shitty new drumming style. The sticks may be adorned with satanic symbols Edited by Geddy's Soul Patch

Here's a good site with a timeline of sorts from now to back in the 70's.

http://www.neilpeartdrumsticks.com/

I think around the early 2000's is when Neil got his personal sticks printed with his initials (NP) on the larger stripe on the stick...I think before then going back to about 1991 its going to be hard to tell because his autograph model sticks were being sold in retail stores...so watch out for fakes from that era... But if the stick is earlier than that it would be a little easier to determine because he was the only one using that particular stick design. Pre '91 sticks are apparently able to be identified by a production code

Edited by edm2112
  • Like 2

Here's a good site with a timeline of sorts from now to back in the 70's.

http://www.neilpeartdrumsticks.com/

I think around the early 2000's is when Neil got his personal sticks printed with his initials (NP) on the larger stripe on the stick...I think before then going back to about 1991 its going to be hard to tell because his autograph model sticks were being sold in retail stores...so watch out for fakes from that era... But if the stick is earlier than that it would be a little easier to determine because he was the only one using that particular stick design. Pre '91 sticks are apparently able to be identified by a production code

Thanks so much

where Im confused is the if the little NP is on the stick?? What does that mean??

I have a pair giving to me just after the intermission on the Time Machine Tour.

They were beat up pretty good from the first set and have the Time Machine Tour graphics in a copper colour.

do they have the little NP on them??
  • Like 1

The NP on the stick means that they are authentic sticks made for Neil's personal use. If you have one of those, then that means you have a stick that at one point belonged to the man himself.

13436042353_54b59fdac9_n.jpg

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol!!!

Your failed attempt at humor has been noticed.

It's not MY attempt...I didn't draw that tattoo! Or, worse yet, I didn't GET that tattoo!!! I would have waited for the "artist" (haha) to get over his stroke before I let him ink me up. :)

http://www.tattooeasily.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/child.jpg

Edited by Spaghetti Lee

It's not MY attempt...I didn't draw that tattoo! Or, worse yet, I didn't GET that tattoo!!! I would have waited for the "artist" (haha) to get over his stroke before I let him ink me up. :)

It's definitely not a tattoo...I drew that...dick.

It's definitely not a tattoo...I drew that...dick.

Ooooooooooohhhhhh!!!!!!! I have seen the error of my ways. Thank GOD nobody got that as a tattoo!!!

And, while I don't agree with Mr. Peart's hatred of his fans or his hatred of performing his "job" with the "guys at work"...or his hatred of older Rush music, I wouldn't call him a d*ck. Have a little restraint.

Wow what a miserable troll you are Mr. Spaghetti.

I'm suddenly reminded of some great advice that was given to me by a very wise bass player:

http://i.imgur.com/E5kkveu.jpg

Edited by Dscrapre
  • Like 7